𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"Elle Mexico want you to feature on their new monthly issue!" Raúl came barging into Eleanora and James' bedroom and it was a good thing that both of them were wearing underwear and covered by the duvet because if they weren't, it would have been ...

"Elle Mexico want you to feature on their new monthly issue!" Raúl came barging into Eleanora and James' bedroom and it was a good thing that both of them were wearing underwear and covered by the duvet because if they weren't, it would have been a really awkward moment for all parties.

"They do?" Eleanora grumbled sleepily as she tried to sit up in her bed but was pulled back down by her boyfriend's arm. James was still very much asleep so the brunette girl raked her hands through his soft, golden locks.

"Yeah, the shoot that I organised is in a few hours so get up!" Raúl clapped his hands at his sister before leaving the room. Eleanora had no idea how her boyfriend had slept through all the noise that her brother had made but he was still fast asleep and nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck.

Eleanora decided to stay in bed for an extra five minutes. Her brother would have killed her but the moment with James was peaceful. It was rare that she could admire her boyfriend when he was sleeping. She spent most of her time in London and he was located in Leicester but when she did get to spend the night with him, she adored it.

She smiled as she saw how his nose twitched when her fingers danced across his face. It was hard to see but if she looked closely, Eleanora could see the faint freckles that kissed his face. His tattooed arm was gripping Eleanora's waist tightly and she smiled at how cute he was as he slept, soft snores emitting from his mouth.

"James," Eleanora spoke softly as she brushed his hair out of his face and started to kiss his cheek in an effort to wake him up. He had managed to sleep through the exchange with her brother but he was in no way a deep sleeper.

"It's so early." The blonde footballer groaned as he realised that it wasn't even eight in the morning yet. He and his girlfriend had had a night of intimacy last night and all he wanted was to have a long lie with her beside him.

"I know mi amor but I have a last minute shoot. you can stay and sleep if you want or you can come with me, it's up to you." Eleanora offered her boyfriend, watching as he tried to process the information but he was still not properly awake so it took him a little bit longer than usual.

"I'll come with you." He planted a quick kiss onto her forehead before getting up and getting ready for their day ahead.

***

Eleanora had been on set for hours and none of the visions that the photographer or the cover designer had were coming to life. This left the brunette model feeling quite deflated because if she ended up on the cover of Elle, it would be a dream come true. She was desperate for something to work because she feared that if it didn't, her dream wouldn't come true.

"You!" The photographer who was growing frustrated shouted and pointed to James, scaring the life out of the poor boy.

When James approached the set, the photographer pushed the footballer next to his girlfriend and lifted his tattooed arm so that it was cupping Eleanora's face.

"Perfecto!" The slightly angry man shouted, a smile crossing his face and Eleanora knew that this was the one.

Never did Eleanora imagine doing a photoshoot with her boyfriend, even if it was just his arm and tattoos. The brunette continued to model for the camera, trying different facial expressions and positions. She knew that this was going to be perfect and she couldn't wait to see the final cover.

When the shoot was finished, Eleanora and James were called over by the editor to have a look at the pictures that had been taken of them. The whole time that James had been standing there, he didn't know what to do because he knew that his face wouldn't be in the pictures but he was glad to see that his awkwardness had paid off for his girlfriend.

"You're beautiful, I love you," James told his girlfriend as he hugged her from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder. Eleanora felt her heart flutter at his words. It didn't matter how many times he had told her that he loved her, she still felt giddy at the fact that her dream guy was in love with her.

"I love you too." She spun around in his arms and leaned up to give him a short peck. When the model pulled away and looked at his face, she realised that her lipstick had come off on his lips, causing her to laugh.

"I have lipstick, don't I?" He questioned, knowing exactly what was amusing his girlfriend. He shook his head and found a makeup wipe from a packet that the makeup artists had left sitting out and he scrubbed at his lips.

"You know, since you don't technically need to be in London for your career, you should move in with me." The footballer spoke with such nonchalance as he looked for a bin to rid himself of the makeup wipe and it shocked Eleanora.

"Let's do it." The model smiled as soon as her boyfriend had all of his attention on her again. She couldn't wait to spend more mornings admiring his beauty. Living with James was going to be a dream come true and she couldn't for what it was going to bring for them.

 Living with James was going to be a dream come true and she couldn't for what it was going to bring for them

eleanorarose: here it is. a dream come true. i'm january's cover of elle, mexico. thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way. te quiero mucho 🌹

view comments

user1: using all of my remaining pence to buy this!

user2: wow, she snapped

user3: who's hand is that?

madders: so beyond proud of you ❤️
eleanorarose: gracias por tu ayuda ❤️

user4: um what? she just thanked him for his help?

user5: omg it's his hand!!

mariaalvarez: ❤️❤️

benchilwell: congrats to my favourite person ❤️

user6: i love you

jackgrealish: well done norie ❤️

user7: rufus who??

raulmontesinos: proud of you big sis

user8: wow, rare comment from raúl

a/n: i had this idea ever since i saw this stunning picture of danna on elle magazine on her instagram. i think it's super cute!

can we please take a minute to appreciate the fact that it's been a whole 10 years since one direction formed. today is going to be spent dancing around my room to their songs.

were you a fan of 1d? if so, who was your favourite member?
- niall was always my favourite and still is ❤️

we only have two more chapters left of this story but for those of you who took part in my instagram poll, dear darlin, my ben chilwell story will be up after this. if you keep an eye out, the introduction of it might be up on the 25th of july.

enjoy and stay safe!

lots of love, e x