Drunk

The next day

Aashna's POV
I was running late today. As soon as I entered class, I found out there was no place in the front benches. I love front benches, when i sit ahead i tend to remember each and every thing Professor teaches us. Then, Professor told me to sit on the last bench beside Sanket. I sat there and gave a look to Sanket who was smirking and idk the reason!

Some time later, my hands went till Sanket's side of the table. With this, Sanket got an opportunity and was kissing my fingers. I noticed this and it gave me shivers down my spine. Well I definitely had a boyfriend earlier but this was different. Soon, i got back to my senses and,

A: Wha-what are you doing!?

S: Cant you see? Dont disturb me.

A: You are fucking kissing and sucking my fingers.

S: Ya, so? They're so soft!

Aashna quickly took her fingers away from him, rubbing them against Sanket's tshirt as it had touched Sanket's mouth! I couldn't bare it and it was just Eww! Kissing part tak theek tha but why did he suck it. Ew.
Wait, Aashna kissing part bhi theek nahi tha.

They both then payed attention at the lecture. Soon, there was an announcement about a project which was done by a team of two. The teams were made by the professor himself! Teaming me and Sanket up! I was unhappy because Sanket did not complete his projects well. But i saw Sanket smirking, he was definitely too happy as he had got a nerd as a partner in this project. We had to make the project today itself so we hurried.

At the project room

S: Ugh, just do the project quick! I wanna go and eat!

A: First of all you're not doing anything instead ordering me to do fast!

Aashna then instructs what all Sanket has to do. Actually orders him. He then quickly does the work as he was recieving death glares from Aashna.

S: Oh god you're so dominating!

A: (still doing the project) Oh yes, I definitely am!

S: Even in bed? I mean i would not mind you dominating me but just want to know pehle se!
He chuckled.

A: What? Just shut your fucking mouth. And do the task!

S: Okay, okay!

After some time they do enough of work and go to canteen for a break.

S: By the way, just tell me na.

A: What?

S: Do you really dominate even in bed?

A: Why do you wanna know? and What do you think?

S: Just, asking.. I think you do dominate

A: Well, do not doubt your own belief.
(smirking)

Sanket chuckled too. Later, after eating they started to do the project again and it was finally complete within an hour.
Days passed boringly. Me and Sanket had kinda stopped fighting. All payed attention to studies. No masala in our college life, hell boring!

After few days, It was Manav's birthday!! We had all planned surprises for him.

Manav's birthday
Aashna's POV
All barged in when Manav opened the door of his house wishing him a very happy birthday sharp at 12am. He then said that he would be giving a party at an expensive resort that day! Everybody was damn excited. Afterall, who does not like parties!?
During the day, till the evening we kept giving surprises to Manav after every hour. The surprises were so many that by the evening Manav almost cried. Yes, we had got the best friends. I think in college life we had got the best friendship ever, an unbreakable bond!