I love her

Chapter 31.

Aryan's POV
Ugh, she's such a bitch! Not my type, at all.
"I'll leave you, i genuinely liked you and now i will leave you. To make you happy." I said with a fake sad face.

Aashna's POV
After aryan went away, i was glad i confronted him but still my mood was off and wasn't wanting to talk to anyone, literally anyone. And yeah, definitely Aryan was lying, he wanted me to regret and now sympathise with him, bloody asshole.
Anyways, i should divert my mind now, and eat some FOOD! Thats the only thing that can divert my mind right now.

Ps. Aashna is so me! Hehe. Just give me some food, and i'll be convinced😉😂

After a few days
I was in the canteen area and met the guy who serves me food everyday. As soon as he saw me, he gave me the sandwich that i always order and some coffee that i really really needed today. Migraine sucks.

Just then, Ashi and Unnati came towards me.
"What happened aashna, hua kya we haven't seen you in a while?" Ashi said, worried for me.
"Nothing yaar, just headache."
"Oh okay, take this." She says and takes out a packet of medicine, maybe crocin?
"Crocin hi hai" she smiled.
"Thankyou ashi" i then turned towards unnati and asked her about Manav. I hadn't seen him in a while. Actually, I hadn't seen any of the damnfam boys lately well except Sanket.

"Manav, he must be out there rehearsing for the competition"
"What? What competition?"
"God, pagal!" Unns said as she lightly hit my forehead.
"This competition is called the Sunday competition held by our college itself. It was announced a week ago and we all are well prepared for it, well except you pagal!"

"What the hell, mujhe kuch bhi nahi pata tha, did anyone else not know?"

"Nope, everyone else knows about it, where were you when it was announced?"

"I have no idea where was i, but yea from a few days i'm having severe migraine , severe headache. So maybe i was just sleeping when this was announced!"

"So sorry, we didnt tell you aashna, we thought you must be rehearsing only all day long" ashi said.

"Its okay ya bro, tell me what all do we have? Dancing, singing aur kya?"

"We can choose whatever we want to. See i am gonna do a couple dance with Manav, sanket is gonna do his freestyle hip hop form. Ashi is gonna sing, mrunu will show her makeup skills."

Ps. Pls correct me if i'm wrong.

"What about the other damnfam boys? Arsh and Addy must have taken the entertainment, comedy part."

"Yea, correct! And anirudh will support mrunu as mrunu is gonna do makeup on him!" She giggles and continues.
"Now finally tanzeel will sing along with Ashi, sorry i forgot to tell you earlier. Rishu is going to rampwalk!"

"Woah thats amazing unnatii, ashii!!"
"What are you gonna do?" Ashi asked me.
"Dance, ofcourse. Freestyle."
"Okay"

We 3 talked, gossipped like never before and ate food. After some time, sanket joined us.

"Hey whatup"
"Hey sanku, how is your rehearsal going?" Unnati asked.

"Yes great, just took a lil break. And aashna, i know everything about the others but you, what are you gonna do this time?"

"Um just dancing?" I replied too confusingly.

"Okay, which form?"

"You told us, freestyle right aash" ashi spoke up.

"Yea, gonna try for that." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"Okay great. "

There was an awkward silence for a while, for no fucking reason!

"Um i think we'll go now. Manav and tanzeel must be waiting for us." Unnati said referring to her and Ashi.

"Yeah, bye guys" ashi said.

"Um" Sanket mumbled

I then held my head back and sipped coffee.

"What happened?"

"Uhm, migraine."

"Oh- um, you have migraine? You never told me?"

"Everyone knows, sanket. Except you. Because the only thing we do is-" i said but was interrupted by sanket.

"Please dont say that word, now, again. Lets just start afresh."

Sanket's POV
Aashna was going to say that the only thing we did was kiss, but that isnt true, well entirely. Yes we do sometimes but we also talk, like today! I know i am trrying to cover it up in my own thoughts right now, but anyways, ugh.

I didnt want Aashna to say the kiss word because whenever she says that statement, i get the thought of us kissing, but i need to, need to avoid that thought to progress our friendship!

I got to know she has migraine, and i didn't even know about it at all. Every damnfam member know about it but not me, what else did i not know about her!? Just knowing each other's past doesnt mean you both know each other.

"Um i think you should rehearse now" she said.

"You too" i smiled.

"Yeah, need to hurry up! Bye, see you later" we exchanged our smiles and said bye.

I reached the rehearsal hall where sanket and unnati, manav were already practising. Unnati and manav shifted to the other side as they needed more space. Or needed more privacy for romance umm..

I started my rehearsal and had already chosen the song. While i was rehearsing, i felt a little weakness but i avoided it and continued dancing.

Zaeden's POV
It was the competition next week. I was so excited to see Aashna after so long, i love her, i still love her.

I then saw her rehearsing in the hall where they usually practise and just admired her beauty.

Damn ya, itna khubsurat. How is she so.. beautiful?

I wanted to talk to her, right now! I went inside and saw Sanket rehearsing too. I smiled at him and he did the same.

"Um hey" i said to aashna giving her a smile.

"Hi zaeden" she said giving an awkward smile. Why was she awkward with me

"How are you?"

"I'm good, how are you" she said as she was panting, from doing continuous rehearsals.

"You should take rest"

"Yeah, but not now i'm already too late for the competition"

I understood, she wasn't the same with me, she was getting uncomfortable and awkward with me now.

"I'll go now. All the best." I said. I was upset. I loved her but she didnt, my ill luck.

-------------

I feel bad for zaeden in my own book🥺🥺🥺🥺
Who else does??

New chapter kab chahiye?

Any suggestions?

VOTE, comment, share, like, subscribe😂😂
Follow!

Byee love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️