Scholar

Author's note

Ok i am dead bye

Ok i am dead bye.
How could he be so hot?

Okay getting back to my dear story

Sanket's POV
Today, me and Aashna were together the whole fucking time and i love it. First of all, when the professor entered the class he started teaching direct. Aashna started taking down running notes and i had nothing to do except to stare at her. But I didn't as it would look too creepy.

"Sanket, why dont you write? What will you do in the exam time?"

"You're there for me"

"Uhm?" She said purposely acting as if she did not hear me.

"Um i meant you're there na to help me", i said.

"I really think you should take down these notes, this lecture is very important." She started with her nerdy behaviour.

"Fine fine but i dont need any teacher. I'm a scholar you know it."

Author: i hope you guys remember he is actually a scholar tho i didnt really reveal it in the story. I had mentioned it in the "characters" part of my book.
If you dont remember,
Sanket is a guy who is a scholar and knows more than the teacher, he doesnt need anyone to teach him. I know now that sounds impossible but that is true in this case. He is a cool dude, but a scholar! 😂❤️

It was all a normal lecture, a normal day while we were listening to the teacher. I was just so fucking pissed right now and bored as this lecture was so damn easy for me! I'm not saying this out of over-confidence but i have done this a long time back and i  know each and every part of this lesson.

Just then, i decided to ignore the teacher and stare outside. It was raining outside and it was a chill and cozy weather. I so wish i could cuddle someone in such a weather.

I was drawn back from my thoughts as the teacher called my name. Probably he had noticed me not paying attention to him.

"Sanket, SANKET!" the professor screamed.

"Yes sir" i stood up as he called out my name.

"Why are you not paying attention in my class? Do you know how important this lesson is?" He said.

"Yes sir i know this is a very important lesson but i also know each and every part of this chapter. You can ask me anything." I said as i crossed my arms.

"Fine, i will ask you. What are the parts used in an induction motor?"

I smirked at such an easy question then said "Inside the stator, there's a solid metal axle, a loop of wire, a coil, a squirrel cage made of metal bars and interconnections or some other freely rotating metal part which can conduct electricity."

Everyone was shocked at my answer including Aashna as she knew i was not paying attention to the professor.

"Now tell me what is the advantage and disadvantage of an induction motor." The professor continued.

"The main disadvantage of this motor is that we cannot control its speed, but the advantage is that it is very cheap And simple to work on."

I continued while smirking, "sir people are stupid to use an induction motor just because it is cheap and simple and stuff, instead we could use those permanent magnet motors, they have a better speed rang, duh!"

"Fine okay. Sit down. And pay attention" he said pointing towards me.

Author: guys, i am not even a science student, so if there is something wrong or everything wrong😂 over here please dont @ me. I have just googled stuff.

"Dude, how? Teach me please." Aashna said.

"Dont you know me? I have already studied the whole book long time back."

"Fine okay. Atleast let me pay attention now." She said rolling her eyes, probably jealous.

"Okay."

Nothing happened during the lecture apart from when the professor threw a pen over my head when i was sleeping a couple of times.

After the class we all met at the canteen, ofcourse damnfam's meeting place. We hugged before ordering some food.

I knew Aashna would like Black coffee with sugar so i ordered it for her without telling her. And i ordered tea for myself. I also ordered a sandwich as i was extremely hungry.

I got the black coffee, sandwich and my tea on our table. I gave Aashna the black coffee.

"How did you know" she said with wondering eyes and a little smirk plastered on her face.

"I know everything" i smiled and sat beside her.

"Bro yaar we have to meet and have some fun, i mean drinks." Manav said to all.

"Ya definitely" tanzeel agreed.

"So when and where" i asked

"Ek chhoti si party rakh dete hai, house party? At my place?" Manav initiated as always.

"Chalega, but no dancing and stuff, only drinks." Addy said raising his hands in the air.

"Ha okay fine. Jisko dance karna hoga vo karega" manav said.

Everyone agreed and then i turned my face to Aashna.

"Um you coming right?" I asked her not sure if she would agree or not.

"Ya obviously, why wont i?"

"No, it thought-" i was cut off by manav as he started speaking.

"So house party at my place on Saturday night. I'll arrange for the drinks"

We cheered and had some talk on casual stuff.

------

Hope you liked this chapter! Comment below your favourite scene.

Should i start with the party scene from the next chapter or from thr next to next chapter?

Do comment, vote.

Sorry for the delay, i had exams. They got over today itself.