Chapter 1 (hollywood Rockstar)

Chapter 1

April looks at the time on the far wall of the kitchen. Shit she has to get to UCLA quick or else Damon wouldn’t have time for lunch. And there’s no way in hell she will miss lunch after all the shit she couldn’t eat on the plane because of Miranda’s condition.

April quickly slips on her black short dress and lacey gloves. And bright red Mary Janes.

She can’t believe that her ex-boyfriend and idol is going to be her love interest in the movie. After years she never heard anything about him other than what the media said. She thought that she would never see him again. And if their paths were to cross then it’d be okay, right? Just because he was her idol, and he was her first everything, doesn’t mean anything right?

Wrong! It’s going to cause her shit loads of trouble with Damon. He just accepted that there was going to be kissing in the movie, now he’ll flip if he finds out Wilson is her ex. Like ex with a capital E.

Nick drives quietly. As she’s continues to think of the various ways to tell Damon everything. Maybe he’ll understand that she had nothing to do with it. Maybe Damon can fix everything too.

“We’re here. Henry is at the entrance to take you.” Nick announces.

April takes a deep breath while she slips on her red sun glasses, it’s part of her new Rockin Red collection. She’s got to face the music now. She starts walking to the entrance until what nick said sinks in. Hell, no is she going to be escorted by Henry. That old bodyguard is worst than Nick. She secretly goes around before Henry notices her.

She only has five minutes to get to Damon and it’s so annoying trying to find the flim building. And she really doesn’t want to draw attention to herself. She’s is April Harlyson for crying out loud. People go nuts when they see her. Good thing her glasses cover her eyes. And although you can notice who she is a mile away, she can see how not many are paying attention to her.

April was never patient so it doesn’t surprise her how easily she can snap until she does. She’s passes a few students, until she grabs the nearest dorky- hot looking girl. “Where the fuck is the stupid flim building? Like it shouldn’t take me this fuckin’ long.”

“Rude much?” The blonde rolls her eyes while she tugs her arm free causing April to stumble and glare at her.

“Where is it?” The rockstar snaps.

“I’m heading there. Just follow me. And next time just ask.”

April raises her eyebrow that makes her look snobby. “I never ask for something. I get it handed to.”

“Oh you’re a rich princess. Great. Just great.” The blonde mumbles.

“Shut up nerdy Barbie and take me to the flim building.”

The blonde glares at her again. “What room are you heading?”

“2445? I think?”

The blonde’s mouth drops. “You have intro to Directing?”

April grins. “Less talking and more walking. These heels aren’t ment to stand.”

The blonde quickly turns around and walks away. April follows behind. What does that blonde have against her? Like really?

After passion to building they make it to the flim club. “Here it is.” The Blonde tells her before disappearing into the classroom.

“Aren’t blondes supposed to be happy all the time?” April mumbles to herself. “As if I was being mean.”