chapter 7

I entered my office and started searching for the file....that's strange I had kept it here....just then Alison entered my office...perfect..."hey girl watcha looking for"..." a file that Daniel gave me"...."oh I haveit the Watson one right...wait I'll get it for you" I kept on waiting but the file never came just then my office phone rang..." Emma please come to my office"...great I thought and marched to his office..."may I come in"..."yes"...I entered to see Alison with the file..."I thought you said that you were bringing the file to me alison"...."I was but Dan..I mean Mr Jeffersons office is right in front of you so I thought I would give him myself"...I looked over to Daniel and he seemed angry...oh my mother of unicorns was he mad at me...without realising I felt myself shaking very slightly though...."thank you alison you may leave" was all he said and Alison was gone...shit i thought...."I'll have someone set a password for your office so people don't take your files"...I'll just nodded and started telling my ideas for the Watson project.

It was one hour to lunch and I began thinking about Donna  (sister)
I was an adopted child as my mom couldn't have another child after Donna...don't get me wrong my parents love me more than they love themselves but Donna she never liked me being my elder sister by a year she always thought low of me she was like a model with perfect everything and had a model like boyfriend too Ian...he was the assistant of the boss of the company where Donna worked

he was the assistant of the boss of the company where Donna worked

                            Ian

                           DonnaDonna had always been better than me almost everything except two things

                           Donna
Donna had always been better than me almost everything except two things....studies and having a good nature....she was the typical high school bitch you would see in movies
She was also double faced she'll say something to me and then give some reason to mum and dad due to which they always think she is just looking out for me.....I looked at the time and it was just two minutes to lunch break I happily got up and started going to the office cafeteria
"There you are" said Jason....just great kill me now I thought but quickly shrugged it away..."hey Jason " I said when he grabbed my hand and said let's go...before I could process what happened two large hands yanked me out of Jason's grip...to my surprise they were Daniel's...."Emma let's discuss the project we were discussing earlier while having lunch....I just nodded and started walking with Daniel I turned back only to have a confused Jason staring back at me...I sat with Daniel we ordered and we started discussing.