Chapter 23

Daniels POV

we finally did it to be honest I am not denying the fact that I am experienced and I am not denying the fact that I have my share of sexual incounters but I remember once my father said that when your in love the experience which your going to get from your partner will be on a whole different level and no other person will ever be able to compare I guess I know what that means now as I was laying on my bed with Emma in my arms I couldn't help but thank my father for sending her to London it was like I was thanking each and every person that had something to do in bringing me and Emma together....as I was in my thoughts Emma stirred and got up and I immediately pulled her back...she whined and told me she had to go to the bathroom... a proud smirk stretched on my face oh is someone sore today cause her man knows how to make her feel good.

We eventually got up and went to the bathroom got ready and then went to the kitchen where I made my baby strawberry pancakes while we were eating I couldn't control myself and I asked her to meet her parents....and I was expecting her to say no straight away but she smiled and said yes....I guess this is what people talk about...being in the same page as your partner...I was serious hell dead serious about Emma and I am gonna do it the right way...we also decided that we will go to my parents house after her house.

The whole day we just cuddled and spoke to each other watched Netflix and made out this is probably the best day of my life just me and the love of my life I had never imagined that I could have fun and feel content just by someone's presence let alone a girl but this beautiful girl stepped in my life and turned it upside down and I am never letting her go cause I know that there will be no one else in this world that can even dream of making me feel the emotions Emma makes me feel it is her and it is only going to be her.

We got ready and drove to her house I could see she was nervous and I know for a fact that she had not told her parents about our relationship so when her mother opened the door her face flew open along with the door I introduced myself as Emma's fiancé and every single soul in the house came to the door with the same expression when Emma told her mom to let us in I looked at my baby she looked like a tomato red in embarrassment...we got in and I took my time but explained my intention and sincere feeling about Emma to her father and everyone seemed happy when we were having dinner I could see the slut of a girl giving Emma glares and then she opened her petty mouth "how did you get him or more relevantly how did you fall for this pig" oh no no one disrespects my baby I was in a confusion whether to let it go or slap some sense into this girl as I was in front of her parents but to my surprise Emma's father beat me to it and shouted at Donna...I think that's her name.

The rest of the night was peaceful and I was glad that I had made a pretty good impression on her parents they even gave us their blessing to get married...we departed from Emma's house and now I felt like half of the work is done..my father already knows Emma and wouldn't have recommended her to my branch of the company if he didn't like her so Emma just had to meet my mother but I know that both these women are quite similar so I had little to worry about...the only think that I was worried about is the man whore of my brother....I guess me and Emma have that in common.

I guess me and Emma have that in common

INTRODUCING JAMIE JEFFERSON