chapter 10

Daniel's pov

This trip was the chance to make Emma aware of my feelings towards her the whole journey she was looking out amazed and was so excited, I on the other hand was amazed at her how can someone be so cute and sexy at the same time?.
When we arrived at our hotel we were greeted by the staff and that slut  ..what? I specifically told her to come tomorrow...how desperate can she be....I booked the rooms for us and saw that my baby girl had a sad face I figured that she must've have misunderstood the situation.

On the 5th floor Emma went out of the elevator that's when I told her that this was for that Alison...soon her face lit up and she entered the elevator there was a weird silence in the elevator when I grabbed her hand and brought her close to me...she looked  up to me through her lashes and oh my God she was looking so innocent....her innocence was begging me to ruin her and with that I couldn't control myself I kissed her and she didn't move probably because of the suddenness of the situation...frustrated I said "kiss me back" and with that her lips started moving it was not a very long kiss and certainly not enough for me she tasted amazing....and I wanted more but before I could continue to fantasise more about her she said "I'm sorry".

Now I was beyond angry why is she sorry she shouldn't be, with that I grabbed her and said " don't apologise your mine" and left the elevator and  went to my room

End Daniel's pov

I entered my room and sat on my bed...Daniel Jefferson kissed me this line kept repeating in my head again and mind again and again I realised it...it was dinner time  so I went outside my room only to find a note from Daniel " baby...I have a meeting with one of the board members I'll be back in an hour why don't you go to the restaurant and I'll join you

- love Daniel

Blushing like an idiot I got dressed and went to the hotel restaurant I sat in a table which Daniel booked for us and started looking around just to keep myself occupied when suddenly a man approached me "hey there beautiful what are you doing here alone?"....I stared at him and then answered "uh I am waiting for someone " suddenly this man came and sat on Daniel's seat and started getting overly friendly and touchy.

"I am gonna go now" with that I got up only to be forced back to my seat again by him but thankfully a waiter saw us and helped me...I ran back to my room after that.