New acquaintance

Dear Diary :

I dreamed of Raihan once again. We were in the woods, hanging out, when we heard a noise behind us. He somehow knew we had to run to safety and he took me in his arms to go faster. It was so perfect ! Oh my I think I may have a crush on him. We wrote to each other until I fell asleep at Circhester's hotel, Ionia. That could explain why I dreamed of him again.

To continue telling my dream, Raihan hid us in a small pit, covered by leaves and bushes. He kept me under him to cover me, like a dragon looking over his treasure ! It's all so cute I don't know why it all seems so perfect to me ! My chest is pounding I'm chocking. I remember that I could feel his breath over my body, his heat and mostly, I remember I could smell his scent. I Have to admit, I miss it. I miss his company. I miss his presence, the way we're hanging out so freely. The way we seem to complete each other. His Amped lifestyle and my Low Key type of life. Like Toxtricity, we are different but still the same. We both love Pokémon battle to a certain extent and become in a sort of phase when battling someone else...

I could go on and on about how I find him so special but... If he doesn't love me back, it's irrelevant.

***

Today, I'm facing Melony. Some reporters were intervieuwing me when her son, which is the second Gym leader, came to see me with a rude attitude. He said :

- You'll need some luck if you want to win.

I answered : "I don't need luck when I'm ready"

The gym challenge began. I went through the blizzard and completed it quite easily, toasting every opponent with CornCandy. But I feel like I'll be caught by surprise when facing Melony. I don't know why. I simply feel this way. I also remember that I have to act a bit. "It's a show" I keep telling myself.

I enter the main room, all eyes on me. The crowd is cheering. I keep my cool, but inside I'm choking for the first time. I take a deep breath and smile. I'm here to win.

And I will win.

I have a plan.

I'll first throw my Corviknight. She'll be weaker against her Pokémon, but still strong enough to kick at least one of her pokemon.

...

But this is not how it ended up.

Her Frosmoth was destroyed by Ebene because I forgot Steel type was effective on it. But she sent out a Galarian Darmanitan and I kept Ebene out, knowing it'd be her doom...
It's sad, but the crowd will love it. It brings more suspense ! I attack it, and so it enters in Zen Mode, and gains the fire type. Ebene faints and I sent out Blegg.

- I know you can do it !

Blegg. Poor baby. I know he won't make it too far. I know he's kind of weak against ice type like any dragon.

But he managed to survive quite well. The Darmanitan was K.O due to his new Fire type added, and Melony sent out an Eiscue, and so I switched for my Cinderace. "It's time, Corncandy ! We've been waiting for long enough!"

Corncandy destroyed her Eiscue and the crowd went wild. She smiled, realizing that I've been playing the game all along.

- Feel the temperature shutting down as my Precious Lockha shows in !

She threw her Pokéball and a Lapras came out. Uh oh..

This one's water type and it Gigantamaxed, swiping Corncandy in one single shot.

I let out Smoochy as my last hope, acting like I was surprised and scared of losing. My Boltund did the same, and acted with me as we both looked at each other. We nodded and he Dynamaxed to use it's Electric Type move. Two turns and it was done. I won the Ice type Gym. Melony approached me, giving me me the badge. She winked at me and said :