Whatever it takes

This is the day. The last gym is open. For a week, the last gym Challengers  are allowed to go to Hammerlocke and challenge Raihan. 

Raihan...

I still have chills when I think of what happened that night. 

The morning after I slept with him, I was so tired. We ... Let's say we didn't sleep that much. I could've guess Raihan would be quite... Something. But I didn't know I would be too. Guess we learn about ourselves everyday.  I remember that day I drank like 6 coffees and stayed cozy even then. I stayed in my Sylveon onesie for the whole day, until I left to join Hop in the afternoon.  

For the last week, Hop looked at me suspiciously. I feel bad for hiding him about Raihan, but soon I'll tell him. I planned on buying him a customized hoodie too. Still looking of which pokémon. 

I'm nervous. I'm facing Raihan. Finally. He's my last obstacle before the Finale. The last obstacle before Leon. The media will be crazy. I'm heading Hammerlocke city with Hop earlier this morning to take a photoshoot. We want to update our league cards. 

- You're ready, Claudia ?

- Yep. 

- Choose a pose ! 3, 2,1 

Click snap ! 

The result it quite cool to be honest !

- Woah Claudia ! It's so cool ! You somehow remind me of Raihan ! We should've done a pic in front of every gym, now that I think of it ! It would've been cool, don't you think ?

- Oh my ! We should have ! Well, I guess it's a bit too late.. 

- Yeah...

- Hop ? You okay ?

- Yeah, just... lost in thoughts. Sorry. Nothing important ! 

- Are you sure ?

- Well, I...

The journalists suddenly arrived and crushed us with tons of questions. I was the main focus, Hop in the shadow. I felt bad and grabbed his arm and brought him closer to me answering : 

- We're ready to face Raihan ! I feel it in my jellies! 

A journalist then asked : 

- How do you find Raihan ? 

- Hem... What a weird question huh ? He seems like a strong opponent ! But we'll manage to get through him !

- What are you two going to do if you both end up in to the Finale ?

- Even if we're best friends, there's no way to have two Champions. We'll have to fight. It's going to be a fair battle, in my opinion. 

- But.. You're friend Hop seems to struggle more than you do, Lady Claudia.