Something's in the air...

What was that sound ? 

-Smoochy did you hear it ?

He looks at me, a bit confused. 

I heard the noise again. Some kind of howling. I looked at him again, he didn't seem to hear it. I get up. I look around. Is there ... a Pokémon calling for me ? Why am I alone in all of this ? Why is it just me ? Is it ? I look in the wardrobe, I look under the furniture. It's calling me again. I look under Raihan's bed when the door opens up. I hear Raihan greeting smoochy and asking where I am. He smoothly barks and I hear My Pokémon coming closer. Raihan stares confusedly at me as I'm on all four beside his bed, looking dumb. 

- Hem... You okay Claudia ? Your Mimikyu is hiding underneath ? 

- No hem I... 

I'd look weird to say I heard something under the floor calling, but I said it anyway : 

- Calling ? I heard nothing. I was on the lower floor and heard nothing. 

I sat on the bed and said : 

- Do you know something about the Sword and Shield Pokémon ?

He sat next to me : 

- The... the statue you found at Stow-on-Side ?

- Yeah these ! 

- Not really. All I know now is that we've been wrong about the two Kings being the saviors of Galar. The tapestry may be wrong. 

- Oh I see... 

- What is up with these ? Do you know something we don't ?

-There is a forest near my house in Postwick... Inside of it, Hop and I met with two gigantic wounded wolves. One blue, one red. We tried to interact with them but it was as if they were... some kind of ghost or spirit. They disappeared in the fog. But I have dreams about them. Visions. Every time I see something that is about the Darkest days, the two kings, and the Sword and Shield... 

- And You think this is what you hear right now ? 

- Maybe... It's the oldest Castle of the entire region. It has to hide some secrets, don't you think ?

- I would've let you explore the Castle, but I'm not allowed myself. And if we were to be seen together... You know it's dangerous. 

- True... Another reason why I can't wait for the Gym Challenge to be over. 

- You have a few ?

- First, I wish it's over because I'll be free of staying wherever I want in the Wild area for the amount of time I want. I want to travel at my own pace. Second, I want to catch some Shiny Pokémon, too. 3. I... 

- Hmm ?

- I want to hang with you even more... And not in secret. 

He softly took my chin once again, and stared at me with his Electric blue eyes. 

- I can't wait to see you more often as well. I looked like an eternity though it was only two or three days...

I smiled, my heart racing a full speed. I tried to hide it but couldn't resist to jump in his arms to hug him tightly. 

-... 

- ...

- ... Sorry. 

- It's Okay, He said. 

- I missed you. 

- I sure did as well... 

Out of nowhere, emotions were taking me and I hid my face in his shoulder to cry. I mumbled :