Champion in the making

Zacian and Zamazenta made their way back to the Slumbering wealds. They had done their jobs and had to leave once again. The media came, Leon explained how Rose had Eternatus, how Hop and I went out to save the day with the Legendary Pokemon...

***

I am with Raihan. I decided to sleep with him tonight. Hop and Leon wanted some time together, and I wanted to check on Raihan. He's been looking somewhat weak since they bashed on him at Wyndon Tower.

I prepared some curry and tea to relax, while he was in his bed. I told him to rest and stay down since he said it hurt when walking.

"Voila ! It's ready ! I can put it in a-"

He appeared and grabbed me from behind *^*. I fell a shiver running down my spine. He snuggles his face on my shoulder. I couldn't help but squeak :

- R-raihan?? What are you doing ?

- You were so cute standing there with that small apron of yours and ponytail... I couldn't resist.

My face was completely red.

- But... but your ankle ?

- Doesn't matter. I'm not putting my weight on it.

He started kissing the back of my neck. I squealed again.

- Raihan ??

- Princess ?

He kisses me another time. I hide my face :

- Little hero, shall I tell you something ?
...

- You're so darn cute that I don't even deserve you.

He smoothly started stroking my thighs and kissed me a few times. He whispered in my ears :

- You were doing amazing in the stadium, my love. And you were formidable with Zamazenta... saving Galar.

I shivered again.

- Let me give you something as a reward...

His hands slowly went up, gently putting them in my shirt...

He poked the tip of my ear. I squealed :

- What about the dinner ?

- It can wait, can it ?

- I...indeed ~

***

Leon and I were playing chess. It's been a long time since we've played together.
- So, Little bro ! Ready to participate in the finals ?

- yeah I think I am ready.

- Because you saved Galar doesn't mean you don't need to defeat me to become Champion !

- Yeah!

- I ... I have a question. Did you know about...?

- Claudia and Raihan ? Not at all. I expected her to like be Fangirling maybe, but I learned they were a thing like yesterday.

- Oh I see. Personally, I'm really surprised. I know Claudia is older but .. I didn't expect them to fall for one another at all !

- Do you think they're okay ?

- hem... right now ? Well I guess ..!