chapter seven- under the midnight moon(part 3)

"Well well well, Miss Hughes..." michael watches my every move as im at the machine making his coffee

"You didnt tell me you worked here"

I lean into michael.

"You didnt ask, Mr Jackson" i whisper, a smirk forming

"Touchè Miss hughes, but as im your therapist, i should know these things. Especially if we're going to keep meeting in unexpected places, like this" Michael leans in closer, as i notice him dart his eyes from my eyes to my lips, then back to my eyes again after a few seconds.

I could feel myself blushing, cheeks getting red the longer he looked at me. I almost felt...intimidated.

I wasnt about to let him know it though.

"But you're not my therapist right this very moment...are you, Michael?" i wink at him as i stir the milk into his coffee and slide it over to him.

Michael raises one eyebrow, looking impressed as he seductively slides his index finger over his bottom lip.

It sends shivers down my spine and gives me goosebumps, feeling the tiny hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I think michael noticed, as he looks me up and down and places his hand over his mouth, trying to not let a little cackle escape.

I can see he is amused.

"Now if youll excuse me, i have to go and take some food over to table 14...enjoy your coffee" i wave as i pick up a couple of plates of food and balance them on my arm, walking around to the front of the counter and past Michael.

I can feel him burning a hole in the back of my head(or my bum to be exact) and it made me blush even more.

"Here you go guys, is that all?" I hand the people at the table their food

"Yes thank you, erm lady you look a little flushed are you ok? Rosy cheeks and all you know?" One of the boys comments and im sure Michael could hear it.

"Im ok just a little warm. Its humid tonight. Enjoy your food" i become embarressed and make a brisk walk back to the counter.

"Feeling a little...warm are you"

I knew he could hear.

"Yes actually, as i said its humid and its going to rain so the air is..."

"Bella..." michael laughs

"You dont have to get so defensive i was messing. I think you look beautiful"

My therapist just called me beautiful. And it made me blush even more so when he said it.

"Th..thank you" i stutter, not knowing what to say

I grabbed a cloth and started to clean the counter in front of me

I took a quick glimpse at the clock on the wall which now showed 11:38pm. Thank you lord

It was almost as if Michael could read my mind

"You finish work in about 20 minutes dont you Bella?"

"How did you know?"

"Well it closes at 12am so...just a guess that you finish when it closes. Makes sence" Michael giggles, shrugging his shoulders

I roll my eyes

"Bella! Can you come and help clean out the back room please!" Sarah shouts for me

"Be right there!" I shout back

"It was nice seeing you again Mr...Michael" i correct myself

"No goodbyes just yet Miss Hughes" Michael replies