𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧

Requested by CharmerMaster
I just wanna apologize again for this taking so long!
//Gif does not belong to me!!//
--------------------------------------------------------------

Scorpion ventured into Outworld, determined to find you, and apologize for his actions. He had wronged you and hurt you in a fit of rage. He hadn't realized at the time just how badly he had fucked up. As he got older, he knew he had to find you, and apologize.

He slipped into Outworld, thankfully undetected by any of Kotal Kahn's armies, searching throughout many of the villages. Until finally, he did find you, in very bad shape. Bruised up, in a pile of your own blood, on the ground of an Outworld village. Scorpion dropped to his knees when he caught sight of you, just barely clinging onto life.
He touched your shoulder and teleported you both to the Shriai Ryu temple, where you were given immediate medical attention.

You were out for quite a few days, and when you finally did wake up, your entire body hurt. It felt like you'd gone through a meat grinder 15 times, like someone reached down your throat, and pulled out your small intestine and tied it around your neck.
(A/N: if you get that reference you're literally the best person ever and ily.)

When you woke up, a Shriai Ryu nurse was standing by your side, changing out your iv tube. As soon as she realized you were awake, she ran at practically full speed to alert Scorpion that you were okay.

You were very confused to say the least. You had no idea where you were, and even less of an idea as to how you got there. At first, you assumed you were still an Outworld, thinking one of Kotal's army men had found you and given you hospitality in the palace. That assumption was wrong, though. Upon looking out the window, you realized that the colors were too vibrant to be Outworld.

You were definitely in Earthrealm. You let out a shaky breath.

Scorpion appeared in the room not even seconds later.
"You're awake," He remarked.

"What are you doing here?" You spat, though your throat felt like hell. "The last time I saw you, you tried to kill me,"

"I know," He nodded. He sat down on a chair next to the bed you were laying in, and he continued. "I wanted to apologize for my actions. I was out of line. And I'm very sorry. I caused you a lot of pain. You helped me while I was under Quan Chi's control and I never got the chance to thank you,"

You glanced at him, telling him to keep going.

"If I had known I'd caused lasting injuries...I would have reached out much sooner. I would like to give you an offer,"

"An offer?" You asked, tilting your head. "What kind of offer?"

"My offer is for you to stay and study here at the Shirai Ryu. You have no business being in Outworld,"

"I'm helping, Hanzo," You interjected. "I'm making sure that the Outworlders affected by the civil war still have homes and still have their families. Mileena is making it more and more difficult each day to make that happen,"

Scorpion sighed. "I'm sorry. If you insist on going back to Outworld, at least let a few of my best people go with you,"

"Grandmaster, it may be a better idea for her to stick around a while longer. A little bit at least," the nurse suggested. "You're very lucky you're even alive. Had it not been for Master Hasashi you would be dead right now. It is wise for you to stay at least a few weeks,"

You let out a sigh. The nurse was right as much as you hated to admit it.

"I will be by your side as much as possible," Scorpion promised. He reached over and touched your hand, and you instinctively pulled it away. "I promise, Y/N. I won't hurt you. Not ever again,"

"You promise?" You asked raising an eyebrow.

"I promise," He nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: once again I'm so so sorry for the long wait! I also apologize for this being really short, but I tried with it! I hope you liked it! Any feedback is appreciated!