𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧 (2)

Requested by SlayerMal
When it's bold and italic in the actual oneshot, it means that Kenshi is talking telepathically, lmao, not that he's just saying something with a lot of emphasis.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kenshi was trying to talk to both you, and Hanzo. But neither of you were paying attention, because you were too busy staring at each other.

Kenshi continued talking, all the while knowing you and Hanzo weren't listening. "Are you two going to listen to me or what?" He asked, crossing his arms.

You glanced at him. "Huh?"

"You two need to, what's the phrase, get a room," Kenshi crossed his arms.

"What?" You asked, laughing. "Me and Hanzo? No,"

"Exactly," Hanzo agreed, also folding his arms. "You must be crazy, Kenshi,"

"I'm not crazy, but I am telepathic. Did you forget that I can read your thought, Hanzo?"

".....I may have..." Hanzo trailed off.

"And you, Ms Y/N?" Kenshi asked, with a shit eating grin on his face.

"Of course I didn't forget," You laughed nervously.

"Would you like to know what Hanzo thinks of you?" Kenshi asked, while looking at you.

You shrugged. "Does it really matter?"

"Yes,"

"Fine,"

"Hanzo has been in love with you too,"

Unbeknownst to you, Kenshi was also having the exact same conversation with Hanzo, although obviously, the order of your names were changed around. Hanzo looked at you, all while knowing that you also had feelings for him. Once it was out in the open more or less, Kenshi excused himself to let you and Hanzo...do whatever it is people do when they reveal their feelings for each other.

"So....what happens now?" You asked, rubbing the back of your neck as your face turned bright red.

Hanzo shrugged. "I suppose I have been in denial for a long time about this. And you have too. Maybe it is best we...finally give in?"

"Give in?" You asked. "You mean..."

"That is what I mean," Hanzo nodded. "Y/N, would you like to come back to my clan with me?"

"Sure," You said, with a smile.