𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧

requested by HaloMaiden
I apologize for this being so short, I had kinda a hard time writing it.
------------------------------------------------------------

One day, you looked outside your window, looking longingly at the flowers. But, it was raining. You wanted, so badly, to go outside and pick some to have them inside.

But, of course, it was raining. You couldn't go outside and do it. That was until Raiden came over for your weekly tea.

"Y/N, are you alright?" Raiden asked, noticing how sad you looked.

"Yeah, I'm just upset," You sighed.

"What is the matter?"

"Well, it's raining. But I wanted to go outside and pick some of my flowers,"  you said, taking a sip of your tea.

"Hmm," Raiden glanced outside. "Come with me,"

"What? But Raiden it's—"

Raiden touched your shoulder and teleported the two of you outside. Raiden put his lighting border around you and himself, and the grass, making it possible for you to collect the flowers you wanted.

"Thank you, Raiden," You smiled at him, as you leant down to pick up a couple of flowers.

"You are much welcome, Y/N," He said, lightly smiling back.

On your way back inside, you thanked him again, leaning up to plant a kiss on his cheek, to witch Raiden looked flustered. You had never seen the God stumble on his words before, or even with the slightest red color on his cheeks.

You were the only person with the power to make Raiden, the God of Thunder, flustered just by one touch.