𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐤𝐞𝐫

{smut warning, if you don't like feel free to skip the next few chapters bc a lot of ppl want their smut I guess lmao. Also I hate myself for writing this, simply because yes. I'm sorry if this is cringey, and also
I find it nearly impossible to write a smut fic without using the word pussy, so I'm sorry about that too}

After a busy day at work, you wanted nothing more than to come home, and see your boyfriend, Kurtis Stryker. He'd been going through his own troubles, as well, though, having recently been returned back to his human form, now in recovery. It hurt you to see him like this, every once in a while, having a bad PTSD episode, or nightmares.
It's not easy to see from the outside what mentally scares a person after being under Shinnok's control for years.

But you had a very good idea of what it does to a person.

You let out a sigh as you shut the apartment door behind you, locking it as well. Stryker stood up, seeing you walk in.

"I hope your day's been better than mine," You said, setting your bag down on the coffee table.

Stryker shrugged. "It was alright, I guess. I'm kinda going crazy not being able to get back to work," He admitted.

"You still have a ways to go before that," You replied, sadly.

"I know. My shrink certainly isn't helping," Stryker sat back down on the couch, watching you closely as you say next to him.

"He's not?"

"No," He shook his head. "Jax said he was good, but. I dunno. Kabal liked him too. I can't believe he's back to work already,"

"You'll be right there with him, soon," You said, with a sad smile.

"Not soon enough," He sighed. "Anyways, how was your day?"

"Absolutely awful," You replied, "Works just been kicking my ass lately,"

"Think I can make it better?" Stryker asked smirking over at you.

You sighed. "Kurtis you don't have to-"

"Believe me, I want to," Stryker sighed.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am," He nodded.

"I guess I could use a pick me up," You giggled.

"I knew it," He smiled, and took your hand, pulling you into the bedroom.

Things started out slow. Lightly, he pressed you up against the nearest wall, and kissed you, trying to be as soft as possible. Ever since being a Revenant, Stryker began to view doing the deed as something a lot more meaningful as obviously, (unless he was getting some revenant booty you didn't know about) while he was a Revenant, he didn't get to do it. At all.

So now, he was always gentle, holding you as if you were a piece of glass, ready to break at any second.

He lifted your shirt up off you, and threw it onto the floor, his hands went behind your back, undoing your bra, all while he kissed you softly.

Then his hands trails down to your skirt, which he pulled down with ease.

As he pulled away from your lips, you mumbled out, "No faire," and he chuckled, as he started taking off his clothes as well.
As slow as possible of course, to tease you.

He took you to the bed, and gently climbed on top of you, running his hands down to your still clothed pussy, and he slowly started rubbing you through your panties.

You let out a quiet moan, you wanted him to just rip them off and have at you. But Stryker wasn't about that anymore. Now, he was about slow and sensual.
Quickies didn't do him justice anymore.

Eventually, he pulled your panties down, and (thank the Gods) he started placing pressure on your clit. Once again, slowly, and gently. Then, he reverted back to rubbing you, and going back and forth between the two options until he had you wet enough to go inside.

He took off his boxers, and lined himself up. You took in a deep breath, half expecting him to ram right in. But Stryker, being the man he is now, took his time. He gingerly pushed himself inside, until he had you almost filled all the way up.

You hissed just as you felt him touch that one spot. He started to move a little bit faster. Then a little more faster.

He picked up the speed each time you moaned, letting you know, the louder you moaned, the faster he'd go. And that's exactly what happened.

Until finally, finally, you came, Stryker quickly following in suit after he pulled out.

Your panting matched his as he pulled you under the covers with him. But you both knew your night wasn't over.

{Sorry if this feels rushed or anything, believe me, I tried for this one!)