𝐍𝐨𝐨𝐛 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐛𝐨𝐭

requested by -luminus_
Sorry for this taking so long! Also can I just say how much I absolutely love Noob's friendship
PS: Noob autocorrected to boob at first and I almost died
--------------------------------------------------------------

Noob Saibot  was a supposedly damned man. He had no soul. He was just a hard shell of an exterior with nothing inside. He was filled with nothing but hatred. He knew what he was doing was wrong, and he got off on it.
He liked hurting people. However, one thing that he did not like was people being hurt for no reason. Bi-Han's conscience may have been gone, but he still knew right from wrong. And he knew that what Shao Kahn was doing to you was not right.

Noob had been watching you closely, with Saibot at his side, ready to get you at any moment. When you were finally alone is when he approached you.
"Miss Y/N," Noob greeted, with a sigh, noticing your bruised up state.

"Hello," you replied sadly, while putting on a fake smile for the world.

"I know this may seem weird," Noob offered, "but I am quite worried about you,"

"Worried? Why? I'm fine," You shrugged, while shaking your head.

"No you aren't," Noob crossed his arms. "Shao Kahn is hurting you for no reason. And you deserve better than that. Much better,"

"But I'm just—"

"A puny Edenian. You are not puny. Edenian, yes, but not puny. Do not listen to what Shao Kahn tells you. I would like to offer you something,"

"What is that?" You asked, with a tilt of your head.

"I want you to be safe. And you would be safe in the Netherrealm.  With me,"

"Would I be, though?"

"I would not let anything harm you," Noob reached his hand out, and you reluctantly took it, actually kind of excited to see where your new journey would take you.