𝐅𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐧

Requested by Ley-Xh

---------------------------------------------------------

His eyes never left you. He watched as you and Cassie sparred, Cassie easily over powering you, until you caught up, and flipped Cassie over. Fujin smiled, watching as you claimed victory. Raiden came up behind Fujin while crossing his arms.

"A word, brother?" Raiden asked, Fujin's attention now on him.

"Yes?" Fujin questioned. "What is it Raiden?"

"You should know better than this, Fujin" Raiden crossed his arms. "Falling in love with a mortal? What did I tell you about getting attached to humans?"

"I cannot help it, brother," Fujin replied. "And I do not care if you don't approve. I can love whoever I please,"

"You cannot—"

Fujin walked away, not wanting to hear Raiden's speech about how it was wrong for him to fall in love with a mortal.

On his way away from Raiden, he ran into you.
"Hello, Y/N,"

"Hello, Lord Fujin," You said, nodding at him.

"I apologize for running into you," Fujin said with a sigh. "How are you today, Y/N?"

"I'm alright," You answered, smiling. "How are you?"

"I am good. Although Raiden and I had a fight," Fujin rolled his eyes, leaning against the wall.

"Aw what was it about?"

"He was upset with me for getting close with mortals...again," Fujin sighed.

"Oh," You shrugged.

"Actually, Y/N, I have been meaning to talk with you about something...about why Raiden is upset with me,"

"Okay..." You trailed off, slightly confused. "what is it?"

"Y/N....I have been in love with you for quite some time now. And that, Y/N, is the real reason Raiden was upset with me. Because I fell in love with a mortal..."

"Fujin..." you pulled him into a hug. He was reluctant to hug you back, but once he did, he didn't regret it. He pulled you close to him, planting a kiss on the top of your head.

"Does this mean you love me as well?"

"Of course I do," you smiled.