Chapter 21: Ride or Die

"May I?" He asks. Still always the gentleman. And then he blows directly at my pulsating heat. Gentleman with some rough edges.

"Yes," I hiss, shamelessly lifting my hips up so his mouth is where I want him... no, where I need him. I feel him smile against my folds before he pulls away, making me whimper at the loss of contact. "Please," I beg, shamelessly still squirming under his close scrutiny.

With hooded eyes gazing up at me and glistening lips slightly parted, he dips his head once again and swipes his tongue flat on my folds from bottom up to my clit, sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout my entire body. My back instinctively arches and I take two handfuls of his dark locks, tugging him closer and greedily rubbing myself against him as he continues his sweet assault to my most private part. He licks and sucks at my folds first before he dives his tongue into my pussy, making me suck in a breath at the wondrous sensation.

Oh god, it's been so long since I've felt this kind of pleasure.

He's the only man who's ever done this to me, who's ever made me feel this amazingly alive and I know he will be the only man I will ever allow myself to be this close and to see me in my most vulnerable. I trust him with everything I have-my body, my heart, my mind and my soul. Everything.

He's practically french kissing my pussy and it is driving me wild, my back continuing to arch and every cell in my body singing through the sounds of my moans and whimpers. My eyes are rolled to the back of my head and I am tethering between laying physically here on this couch and mentally chasing after my high as every little move of his lips and tongue drives me further up until I feel like I'm about to explode or fall over... or maybe even both. When he moves his lips from my slit and latches it on to my clit and plunges two fingers into me, I fucking lose it. I call out his name over and over like a fucking mantra as my entire body jerks and trembles, my hands at the back of his head and my legs clamp around his neck. Pure, white pleasure washing over me and cleansing me.

After what feels like forever, I finally come down from my high and realize that my back is still arched up, almost like I'm suspended in mid-air and I am suffocating Hero between my legs. Panting, I relax back on the couch and spread my legs to allow Hero some much needed breathing room. He leans back, a euphoric expression on his gorgeous face as he looks down at me. His face is glistening with my juices and the ways he's licking around his lips turns me on even more.

"You taste even better than how I remember it to be," he rasps, releasing his lower lip from his teeth and it makes the most erotic popping sound.

"I need you inside me." I don't even recognise my own voice; it's dripping with need and seduction.

His face breaks into a seductive smirk as he practically rips off his sweatpants and boxers off his body before pulling me off my back to straddle his lap. His cock aligns with my slit and I teasingly gyrate my hips so that it slides along my folds in the most delicious way. The skin to skin contact feels insanely good that I deliberately push myself up, only to slide down and have his tip easily glide into my pussy.

"Shit, that feels incredible, baby..." he groans, his nails digging into the flesh of my hips, as I hum in agreement.

I am too far gone to make out a coherent thought or even utter a single word while my body is busy seeking its own pleasure with just the tip of Hero's cock inside me. Every time he slides out, his tip would hit my clit and then it's inside me again. I am torturing myself and Hero with this teasing fuckery but it feels too fucking good. Hero seems to think so too as he gives me full reign on top of him. He attaches his lips to my neck as his hands undo the buttons of my pyjama top. The silky material slides down my shoulder once the last button is undone and he leans back to admire my nakedness.