4⚪Happy⚪

"Sean! burger or hotdog" Felix stopped him as he was walking down the stairs. "were you crying?"

Felix looked concern as his friend's eyes were red.

"uh no I'm fine" jack said as he rubbed his eyes "I'll take burger"
he took the sandwich from Felix's hand and walked to the yard.

Felix stood there for a moment , looking back of what could've upset Sean.

"fuck" he murmured before going upstairs to jack's room.
his computer was on, he was uploading a video to YouTube.

he wanted to cancel the upload but it wasn't his place to force rules on his friend, even if it was good for him.

so he just left the room.

"about pax, you're coming too right?" jack asked as he saw Felix .

"you want to go?" jack just answered with a nod "you sure?, everybody will be there"

"yeah, I know...I want to go" jack said smiling excitedly, he could tell Felix felt as if it was a forced smile.

"well, its a month away anyways so..yeah sure." Felix shrugged his shoulders , happy that his friend is back.

*the lazy author excuse*
*time jump*

its been two weeks since Sean's family visited, now they're going to the airport.

its been going good, jack is back into doing YouTube, Felix's family flew back to Sweden and he is focusing on making videos and going back to what he usually do.

yes, he still go to jack's place make sure he's okay, he still got the key to jack's place.
and from his point of view   its going to be better.

"bye. whenever you want to fly back to Ireland, don't ever hesitate" his mom hugged him tightly as his brother was getting their bags from the car.

"thanks for the ride" Malcolm said as Felix reached to help him with the bags .

"its nothing.."

"have a safe flight" Felix and Sean stood watching as they entered the airport.

"drive me home?" jack said looking at Felix.

"no, what do you think I am? your driver?" he frowned as he walked to the driver seat.

"yes"

"fine ,get in" Felix motioned for jack to get into the car "seatbelt"

"you really should learn how to drive, I'm not gonna be here to drive you all the time" Felix started talking dramatically making jack giggle.

"just drive grandma"

"bottle flip challenge"Felix said, jack glanced up from his phone screen with a questionable look.

"what?"

"I don't know, its trendy.. maybe we could do it" Felix shrugged still hands on the wheel.

"very original content" they both laughed "what happens to the one who wins?"

"I don't know, maybe uhm...I don't know. its just an idea" Felix's shoulders tensed uncomfortably .

" do you know reddit 50/50" Felix glanced at the Irishman that got a mischievous grin on his face. "original content,baby"

jack winked making Felix burst out laughing.
"very original" Felix mocked the one brain cell they share.

Felix dropped jack at his house and drove to his home.
PJ is gonna come over to make video together.

Felix is very happy at this point, his best friend is better, he's doing a lot of collab videos with other people, his pugs are healthy, pax is coming up soon.

I know I know...its a short one and late,yes but.
I'm working on the toss boy comic thing with those other people and its a big thing right now, hopefully it'll turn out good😊