6⚪im sorry⚪

jack checked the mirror again, fixing his hair a little more.
he smiled at his reflection, its a good enough smile.

he left the room, walking through the corridor and into the elevator.
he could use the stairs since his room is at the second floor, he appreciated that, he doesn't like heights.

he walked out of the elevator with the three people inside, he followed them to the entrance of the hotel.

scanning the room for felix, he walked up to him.
"hey finally" Felix exhaled of relief , taking his sunglasses off.

"why are you wearing these inside?..you look like a douchebag" he laughed seeing the shocked face on Felix.

"ouch" he said putting a hand up to his chest dramatically .

"let's go?" jack asked ,looking at the time on his watch.

"wait, mark's in the bathroom" Felix said, sitting down at a couch in the lounge.

"what! he's here?.why?" jack tensed up but followed Felix's action and sat down next to him.

"he's got a car" Felix lift his shoulders up defensively.

"jack!.." they both looked up to see a blue haired Ethan coming up to them.

jack stood before the young guy hugs him "long time no see!" Ethan said stepping back.

"yeah, hi" jack scratched his head as he saw mark following Ethan.

"....hi, jack" mark stood 3 feet away as they both stare at each other.

jack felt his eyes heat up his vision getting blurry.
"....I've..." mark was about to talk.

he was cut by jack who threw himself at mark hugging him tightly "I'm sorry.."
jack's voice cracked repeating these words ,making mark hold him tight too.

"its okay, its okay" his voice soften, patting jack's hair trying to reassure him.

"I'm so sorry..."

I'm sorry this one is short too but, with everything that is going on in the world right now. And the media blowing up over it is a bit depressing so I didn't feel like writing a lot.
But hey, enjoy reading this.