7⚪vlog⚪

all five of them were walking in the streets, yes they decided to walk.

Felix felt excluded out as Amy and the blue haired boy that he forgot the name of ,were talking.
and jack and mark had a lot of catching up to do, he didn't want to be that guy.

but he decided against it ,so he got his vlogging camera out. "so, we're here in LA guys. I didn't vlog that much because after the flight I passed out. and now I'm 5th wheeling because of these ASSHOLES"

he called out making them all turn to him, he turned the camera to film them.

"oh, you're vlogging?" jack said ,giggling at his friend.
"you're the one not talking"

"yeah well, give me some attention" he squeezed himself between mark and jack.

" tell them to check out my new merch" mark said, reaching Felix's camera "go to markiplier.com there are a lot of new merch..."

"NO!!" Felix yelled taking the camera away from mark "sive edit that out" he turned off the camera to look at mark.

"I like how you don't prepare for your trips" mark said taking his phone out whispering "now, where are we.."

"wait! you don't know where we are?" Felix looked at mark wide eyed.

"...yes" mark's voice was quiet making them all turn to him.

So, I felt bad for posting a short part today .
So, I fix problem.
Problem no more :) * in a Russian accent*