NO MEANS NO!

"Misty, I'm not going to continue this discussion with you!" Ash stated harshly as he made his way into his suite. Somehow, despite Misty and Ash being in good moods after leaving the hospital, they found themselves getting into a fight in the car and it has lasted all the way back to the hotel.

"You don't get to make that decision! I do! You just got out of the Hospital Ash!" Misty walked in behind him and slammed the door shut. The two stared at each other with fury in their eyes as Ash continued on the argument he clearly didn't want to have.

"So? The doctor said that I was fit for duty! Why is it so bad that I'm taking that assessment and using it?" Ash questioned Misty. He turned toward the kitchen and made his way to the liquor cabinet.

"Screw the doctor! I said that you can't battle and that's final!"

Ash quickly turned around with the whiskey bottle in hand and slammed it down on the countertop. "That's not up to you! It's my battle and my choice! Besides, I already called down there and they have my battle planned for tomorrow." Ash lowered his voice and tried to settle the argument, but this only made things worse.

"YOU DID WHAT!" Misty screamed. "I TOLD YOU NO! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO BEHIND MY BACK LIKE THAT?"

"Misty calm..." Ash was immediately interrupted by Misty, which lit a fuse inside him.

"NO, I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! YOU JUST GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL AFTER EXPERIENCING SOMETHING THAT COULD HAVE EASILY KILLED YOU AND YOU WANT TO GET RIGHT BACK OUT THERE? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"Nothing's wrong with..." He was interrupted once again by the fuming redhead in front of him. The fuse was getting shorter and he doesn't know how much longer he can hold out for.

"SOMETHING IS OR ELSE YOU WOULD KNOW BETTER!" Misty huffed. "WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE MATURE AND SENSIBLE ONE IN THIS RELATIONSHIP!"

That was it. That was all it took for Ash to finally go over the edge. "More like the bitch in this relationship."

Misty gasped at this. "What did you just call me?"

"YOU FUCKING HEARD ME!" Ash screamed. "EVER SINCE WE GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL, YOU HAVE BEEN ON MY ASS ABOUT ME GETTING BACK OUT THERE! WHY IS THIS BOTHERING YOU SO BADLY!"

Misty turned around to prevent herself from slapping him. Once she calmed down enough, she slowly turned back around and glared at Ash. "Ash, you are such a fucking idiot..." She paused for a second before continuing. "I. Could. Have. Lost. You. Do I have to spell it out?"

"Misty, quit using that lame-ass excuse. Yes you could have lost me, but you could have many times before as well. Hell, I have actually died before! But you know what they all have in common? You were the one that picked me up, dusted me off, and encouraged me to keep going no matter what. What makes this moment so much different?"

Misty looked down at the floor and thought for a second. Tears started to well up in her eyes and they eventually fell. She turned around and sniffled. "Ash, if you can't figure it out then you don't deserve to know." 

She tried to leave, but Ash grabbed her arm and forced her to stay. "Answer the question Misty!"

"No Ash! I won't!" She tried to pull away, but Ash's grip on her wrist was too strong. "Ash, let me go!"

"No! Not until you tell me why!"

"LET ME GO!"

"NO!" Suddenly, Ash lost his grip and Misty fell to the floor.

Ash wasted no time to drop down to her side and see if she was okay. Even though fights like these were sometimes bad, they would never stop him from loving her and caring about her well being.