Chapter 5

Sun shining, check
Bird chirping, check
Everyone sleeping, check
You and Ace arguing again, check

....

Wait...

All the girls rushed outside and so did the boys. This time your physically fight him. Everyone was shocked at this. You kept kicking Ace and Ace tried to punch you. Luffy ran over and kept Ace away and Robin kept you away.

"Let me go! That bastard is dead!!" You was almost free when Vivi held you back too.

"I'm not the one that's gonna die you fucking psycho!" Ace shot back.

"What the hell happened?" Sabo asked while helping Luffy hold Ace back.

"I was going to a walk when I saw Ace sleeping and not for him to catch a cold I woke him up. He called me stupid. I called him a prick then he said that everyone will leave like my family!" You tried getting free but you couldn't.

"ACE!"

Your mother died aged ago you, your brother or your father was devastated. She was the one that held all of you together. But she died in a car crash. Your father haven't been right and you went to move into your brother's house. He's a bit overprotective of you too.

"You know fuck all! Don't say things that you know nothing about!!" You shouted at him.

Ace glared at you and you glared back at him. Robin and Vivi took you back to the cabin to calm you down. Nami explained everything to Ace. He was in shock. He lowed his head as all the boys looked at him.

Boa, Nami, Charlotte and Perona all looked at him a bit pissed off and Luffy and Sabo looked at him with worry. After all that was yours and Aces first physical fight ever. So things are getting worse between the both of you.

Everyone left Ace alone. He went to the lake and pulled out his phone. He looked at one photo. He couldn't help but smile it at it.

(Drawing belongs to be took me hours! Hope you like)

(Ps. If you want to see more drawings go see my Instagram account, I will accept as soon as I see your request. It's Devil_Saiko)

Ace felt bad for what he said to you. He just looked out the lake.

"Dad, Ace and Y/N was physically fighting this time." Sabo said.

"What?!" Rogers ran over and saw Ace at the lakes.

Ace closed his phone and sighed. "Ace what happened?" Rogers asked.

"Nothing happened." Ace answered.

"Have you said sorry?" Roger asked.

"Tch, I didn't do anything wrong!" Ace answered.

"Ace... Go!" Roger ordered.

Ace went to the girls cabin and opened the door. "Girls come with me. We're going to take a walk around the lake while Ace and Y/N talk." Mr Rogers said to them all.

"What if I don't want to talk to him?" You asked.

"Then sit there and shut up." Ace answered.

You rolled your eyes and sat up Ace walked in and sat at the edge of your bed. All the girls left and you was glaring at Ace. He was glaring at you too. "I'm sorry. I didn't know about your family." Ace said to your.

You raised your eyebrow and looked at him. You didn't say anything. "Look we might not get along, but I am sorry. I should have never have said that. And I'm so sorry." Ace said to you.

"Yeah? Then take my advice and don't say anything you don't have a clue about." You said back at him.

"Oh my god! Just take the apology!!"

"No! What? Your father made you didn't he."

Ace stood up and looked at you.

"Y/N I'm trying here. Just forgive me!"

"No! Until you give me an apology from you and when you think it's time to apologize to me I won't accept it." You said to him.

He sighed. And looked at you.

"Whatever. I said I'm sorry it's not my fault you won't accept it." Ace said and walked to the door.

"Y/N?! Nami! Boa! Robin! Perona! Charlotte!"

Your eyes widened as you got up and pushed passed Ace. There you saw your big brother. You and all the other girls ran over to him and hugged him.

All of the boys looked at you all weird. Ace glaring at the boy and he doesn't know why. "It's been so long. All of you are so big now. Your all doing alright?" He asked. All of you nodded your head and then he turned into a weirdo.

"My baby sister is alright! I miss you so much. Y/N!" He said hugging you.

"God damnit! (Brother's name) get off me!" You said while trying to get him off you.

Ace was somewhat relieved to hear that he was your brother.

"Aw Y/N!"

*****************************************
Thanks for reading...

Hope you enjoyed.

Bye for now

To be continued!