Chapter 9

You woke up before everyone else so you decided to take a walk again. You got dressed and headed out. As soon as you closed the door and no one woke up you sighed with relief since you didn't wake anyone up.

"Where are you going?"

You jumped and the sudden sound and turned your head. It was Ace. He was standing there with his arms crossed and looking at you. "Portgas! Haven't your father ever told you not to sneak up on people?" You asked him.

Ace didn't say anything he only looked at you with a bored expression. You sighed and looked at him. "I'm going for a walk..." You stopped and the memories from yesterday came back into your mind. "wait a minute... I was sleeping by a tree how did I get-"

You was cut off by Ace. "I carried you here. You had everyone worried and we all went to look for you. I found you so I carried you back here." He told you.

"Thanks I guess." You said to him.

Ace only shrugged at you and then looked towards the lake. You started to walk and almost made it passed him. "I'm going with you. Just in case you fall asleep and need me to carry you back." He said.

"I don't need your help Portgas." You said and continued to walk.

Ace followed you anyway. You was in front and he was at the back. Ace looked at your back as you walked in front of him.

Once you found a place to stay and sit down and you and Ace went to take a break. "Why are you still following me?" You asked him.

"I already told you. I'm not letting you worry everyone and make people look for you again. I'm staying until you go back." Ace explained to you again.

There is no way you want him with you but you can't do anything to stop him from going with you anyway so you had to accept it. Even if you run Ace will find you. So there is no point in it.

Once it was time to go back you and Ace made your way back to the cabins. No one was out and was still asleep. Which to you was a good thing.

So you decided to go and sleep as well.

*****************************************
Sorry it was short, it deleted what I typed and I couldn't remember what it was. So I had to stop it there.

Thanks for reading

Bye for now

To be continued!