Jealous

Three days passed after the event

Earth that same night that Kao rejected him, he got home, and it was right in the bedroon, Earth lived with p'new, Bboun and Sammy.

As soon as Earth arrived in the bedroon, he collapsed as soon as he closed the door, sliding his back on the door while falling on the floor and at the same time crying while falling and putting his hands on his face. The sadness, love and hurt of being renegade for the person he loves, he didn't allow him to breathe, he cried, he cried, and he couldn't stop. Earth loved him too much.

"Your eyes would never be the same."

In these three days that have passed, Earth tried to occupy his head with something that could help him to forget from that sad moment that happened. Earth was only concerned with the thesis, he wanted to occupy his head so he couldn't remember, he spent day and night doing his job of the thesis. P'new and the others were worried about him, so p'new made a plan, so that Earth can stop trying too hard, and can rest and have fun with friends, p'new asked UWMA cast people to go out at night, everyone agreed, even Kao.

Kao wanted to see Earth, wanted to know how he was, he feels guilty for causing the pain on Earth, so he agreed to go.

Everyone went.
Kao and the cast members were sitting on big circle sofá. Earth arrived alone because he left the university, and he arrived last, Earth was wondering if he would go tonight, he knew he would find Kao, he was not prepared to see him, what happened was still new, not so long ago, it was only three days ago, but p'new insisted a lot, and said that he was worried about him, and that he wanted him to have fun little more.

So Earth didn't want to worry  p'new, he didn't want p'new and others besides Fluke and Ohm to know what happened to him and Kao. So he went.

Earth arrived and was looking for people, the others noticed him and called him, Earth looked at them and went towards them. When he got close to the people he didn't look at Kao, he didn't want to see Kao's eyes, he didn't want Kao to realize that he is still suffering for him.

Kao was sitting next to Ohm and Sammy, next to Sammy he had a place, and Sammy reserved for him, so Sammy said.

    Sammy: Earth come sit here, this is your place, come.

   But for Earth to pass, it had to pass beside Ohm and Kao, the passage was narrow, and a little difficult to pass, but Earth tried to pass, and ended up tripping over Ohm's feet and fell on top of the Kao. Earth and Kao looked at each other, Earth looked into Kao's eyes, he in his mind, admired Kao's eyes, so deep and strong. Kao's gaze will be breathtaking for any woman, all women could fall in love just looking into Kao's eyes, Earth soon became aware of his thoughts, and tried to get up, but Kao caugth him around the waist, as if he didn't want Earth to come out of his arms, but Earth with a little force managed to get out and looked at Kao with a look of confusion and admiring, why your behavior.

   This event happened in 30 seconds, nobody realized what happened, in such a short time, maybe Ohm and Fluke realised.

Earth sat next to Sammy, p'new looked at Earth and said.

   P'new: So Earth, don't you want to drink something?

Earth: not yet at this moment.. your words came out a little light and without spirit.

   Only an hour passed, and there was a man, handsome, very handsome and he kept looking at  Earth. The bar they were in, frequented all kinds of people and everyone knew, that there were gays, bisexuals and straight men, all who go to this bar didn't care about that, it was a bar open to everyone.

This same man kept looking at Earth, so he got up and went to Earth.

He complimented everyone with delicacy.

: Sawadee kha, doing the wai,

   Everyone was amazed, including Sammy, because he was extremely handsome. He then looked at Earth and held out his hands to Earth, everyone was surprised at what they were seeing. he said.

     : Hello! I'm Kristen, will you do me the honor of this dance, please?

Kao looked with a fierce look and almost fire came out of his mouth.

Earth looked at him in awe, and said.

   Earth: me! Do you want to dance with me?

     Kristen: yes, I do, you are very beautiful, I couldn't take my eyes off you, and besides, your eyes seem to be plunged in sadness, and I want to give him a little smile, can I?

   Earth didn't want to, he wasn't in the mood, he wasn't willing to dance, he was a little afraid.

Everyone looked at Earth with joy and then said together.

   : what are you waiting for, go soon.

   Kao was not happy, much less enjoying what he was seeing, Ohm and Fluke looked at Kao was not well, he was nervous.

Earth then looked at the young man and put his hands over kristen's hands and went with him.

Earth and Kristen were dancing to a very beautiful and soft song, Kristen could not resist the look of Earth so sad and placed he hands over the face of Earth with delicacy, and caressed it carefully. Earth closed his eyes feeling his hands on the face, Kristen immediately asked him.

     Kristen: why are your eyes about to cry? Earth said so.

  Earth: you better not know, sorry I don't want to talk about it

   Kristen: what can I do for you to give me a little bit of your smile?

   Earth: I think nothing, you won't be able to.

Kristen: come with me, maybe I can.

Earth and Kristen left where they were and went outside, Kao saw them leaving, and went after them.

Upon arriving outside, Kristen told Earth.

   Kristen: look at the sky and think of something that makes you happy, and then close your eyes and tell me what you see?

Earth looked suspiciously at Kristen.

Kristen looked at him and said.

   Kristen: please do, don't be afraid. Earth then closed his eyes and said.

    Earth: I see my friends having fun and laughing, they are very happy. Right after Earth said this Earth laughed a little, and opened his eyes and looked at Kristen.

Kristen looked and said.

   Kristen: See! I managed to get a little out of your smile....

Earth laughed with a soft smile, Kristen took the face of Earth and about to kiss him, Kao appeared and said.

Kao: What do you think you are doing?