In The Pool

Earth left the bathroom of the plane, but as soon as he left, he came across the young man who knocked on the do door, Earth apologized to him and went to sit, the young man looked at the Kao who was still in the bathroom, Kao too apologized and left

Earth when he reached the seat of the plane, he sat down but his face was sad, he didn't want to say those words to Kao, Fluke looked at Earth and said.

Fluke: why are you like this?

Earth replied confused.

Earth: what ?!

Fluke: like this! with that face all red, your lips are very red as if you just kissed someone, your hair is also messed up, what happened to you?

While Fluke spoke those words, Earth worried, and shy and ashamed, trying to pretend that nothing happened, touched and straightened the parts that Fluke said, and said

Earth: nothing ... nothing happened to me

Fluke: You are acting weird, of course something has happened, but that's okay, I'm not going to press you.

Everyone arrived well in Myanmar, and everyone went straight to the hotel because, it was already night, when they arrived at the hotel, everyone stayed at the reception, waiting for the keys to the bedrooms, and who will sleep with whom.

P'wut and p'new came in front of everyone and spoke.

P'wut: Fluke and Ohm are going to sleep in the same bedroom.

P'new: bboun and prem will also sleep in the same bedroom and Earth and Kao too.

P'wut: and one more thing, the beds in the bedrooms have only one .....

Everyone shouted

: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee why?

P'wut: because unfortunately there is a wedding at the hotel and almost all rooms that have a single bed are booked...So you will all have to sleep like this...

Angry Earth said.

Earth: and why do we have to sleep as a couple in the series, I don't want to be in the same bedroom as Kao...Earth said and crossed his arms.

Kao: I don't mind sleeping in the same bed as you Earth....Just be careful, I might end up grabbing you in bed...

Everyone laughed,and Earth looked at him angrily.

P'new: you are going to sleep as a couple because I decided like that...

Earth: but ...

P'new cut him off by saying.

P'new: but nothing, you are going to sleep together and the conversation is over...If you don't want to sleep with him, ask someone to switch places with you...I'm sure, nobody will accept...