On the plane

Kao appeared before the two

Kao: what's going on here?

Kao looked at Earth and saw the blood seeping on his forehead, Kao immediately went over to Earth and carefully took his forehead, all concerned, and said

Kao: what happened? why is blood coming out of your forehead? Earth, why are you so scared? Kao took his face and stroked him ...

Earth looked at him, took his hand that was caressing him, closed his eyes, felt the comfort that came from the kao's hands, he didn't want to do what Ploy told him, he loves Kao very much.

Ploy looked angrily at Earth, she saw that Earth would not do what she ordered, she was not enjoying the atmosphere between him and Kao at that moment, so she said as if she was worried but wasn't, she was just pretending ,said.

Ploy: quick p'kao we have to clean the blood, He tried to get up, I tried to stop it but he is so stubborn, and he didn't hear me and hit the wall ... Sorry p'kao I tried to take care of him as I promised you, I'm so stupid, she pretending to be crying, put her hands in her face ..

Kao looked at her, got up and tried to comfort her, saying

Kao: okay don't worry Ploy ...

She hugged him, and looked right away at Earth who was sitting looking at them. with a look of anger, full of hatred, and smiled at the corner of her lips, teasing Earth. Earth saw that she was really important to Kao, that it would be impossible for him to tell Kao about this threat.

Fluke, Ohm and Sammy came in, and saw the blood on Earth's forehead, Sammy all concerned went to Earth and took him on the forehead and said

Sammy: what happened, why is blood coming out of your forehead Earth?

Earth looked at the Ploy, the Ploy looked at him with a warning look to say nothing, Earth said

Earth: don't worry I tried to get up but I ended up hitting the wall ...

Sammy: you've always been clumsy, and too energetic be more careful Earth!

Earth: okay, sorry, I'm going to have ...

Spending an hour fluke bandaged Earth's forehead, and he was already feeling a little better.

Ploy said in Kao that she was tired and would leave, and said in Kao if he didn't want to go with her, since the event is over, but Kao said he will stay a little longer, because of Earth, she was angry, and left, but before leaving she went to Earth, leaned over and said in his ear ..

Ploy: you are warned, stay away from him ... or you will regret it nong'Earth

She got up and looked at him with a smile and left.

When Kao saw that  Ploy left, he went to Earth and sat next to him, looked at him, with a more calm look, touched Earth's face. Everyone was distracted talking and didn't notice the two sitting, kao said.