The decision

Kao stood in bed thinking

He was angry and confused, and thought, wy Earth think like that after everything that happened to them that night.

Kao: Didn't I say enough about my feelings that nigth? They slept together their bodies belonged to each other. So wy, wy doesn't he stay with me? Wy after saying that he belongs to me does he say those words to me? I will not accept, ever.

Kao got out of bed, and went to Earth.

Earth when he left Kao's house, he went to his, arrived in his bedroom, sat on the bed, put his hands on his lips. He remembered what happened, with him and Kao that night, touched his lips, caressed his neck, he gave a slight smile on the corner of his lips, his body started to get a little warm, just to remember that his body, his lips, belonged to Kao, to the man he loves. He remembered every centimeter of  Kao's body, each kiss, the way he took and caressed him, every word that Kao sounded with pleasure in his ear. But then Earth woke up from these feelings, and sat on in the middle of the bed, he shrugged, hugged his legs, put his head in the middle of them, and started to cry.

He was sad, he couldn't take it, he was, he was suffering too much, he saw that he made the right decision, to walk away from Kao, Kao has a girlfriend, dating a man would not be appropriate for Kao, since he is starting his acting career, and depending on his girlfriend for Earth it looked like Kao loves her, and a lot. Earth thought that his love would not be enough for Kao to forget or break up with her.

Then Earth stayed in his bed crying for 30 minutes, and ended up falling asleep.

Kao arrived at Earth's house, found Sammy alone, p'new and Bboun had left.

Sammy: oh Kao, why are you here? Did you come to talk to p'new?

Kao: No, I came to talk to Earth, is he at home?

Sammy: yes, he is, but he locked himself in the bedroom, I don't know why!

Kao: Uhmn, can I try to talk to him, please?

Sammy: yes, of course, but I will leave now, will you be here alone waiting for him to leave?

Kao: yes, don't worry, what I'm going to talk to him about is going to be quick.

Sammy: uhmn okay, so .... I'm going naa...

Kao: okay

Sammy left and Kao was alone.

It was already late, Kao was still waiting for Earth to leave the bedroom, Earth's bedroom was beside him, Kao could clearly see Earth leaving his bedroom.

Earth came out of the bedroom, but he didn't see Kao sitting on the couch. Earth came out only with a big shirt that was over his knee, his buttocks were a little off, his hair was a little messy, Earth went to get one glass of water. The kitchen was next to your bedroom.

Earth took the glass of water and turned to go back to his bedroom, but dropped the glass when he saw Kao.

His eyes were terrified, he wanted to get out of there as soon as possible, Earth ran to his bedroom, tried to close the door but without success. Kao put his hands in the middle of the door and managed to get in. Earth and Kao faced each other, Earth daid.