Broken promise "Fluke's plan"

Earth looked at Fluke without reaction, Earth didn't want Kao to know about Ploy in this way, and shouted at Fluke

    Earth: p'fluke...

Fluke looked at Earth angrily, Fluke no longer wanted his best friend to continue to suffer, this all went too far, Fluke could not bear to see Earth being kidnapped, and being almost raped, Fluke shouted at Earth.

Fluke: stop Earth...He has to know the truth, you can't hide this anymore...about Ploy...you're hurting yourself, you were almost raped because of her...

Earth: but, I don't want him to know like this...I would speak to him at the right time, you had no right to speak to him now...at this moment ...

Kao was shaken by what he heard, Kao looked at Fluke and Earth, and did not know what the two were talking about, he was listening to Fluke talking, his thoughts were thinking for a while in the phrases spoken by Fluke. Fluke said it was Ploy who kidnapped Earth, and ordered to rape Earth, Kao was not believing, and did not want to accept what Fluke was talking about.

Kao walked and stood in front of Fluke, looked at him angrily, said

   Kao: what are you saying? Fluke...Do you know what you're saying? Are you sure what you're saying? Do not lie to me....

Fluke angry, looked right in the eyes of Kao said

   Fluke: Of course I know, your girlfriend kidnapped my friend, right in front of me.

   Kao was still angry at Fluke's insistence, he couldn't believe what Fluke was saying

   Kao: how can Ploy be? How can you be so sure? Of course it's not her, it can't be her, I know her well ... She doesn't do that!

Fluke annoyed by Kao insisting it wasn't Ploy who kidnapped Earth, he said

   Fluke: let me simplify it for you to understand, your girlfriend threatened Earth, your girlfriend kidnapped Earth, she hates Earth, and if you don't believe me, then you will at least believe in Earth...Fluke looked at Earth...Earth tell him who kidnapped you.

   Kao looked at Earth and Earth too, his eyes met, Earth didn't want to speak, he didn't want to hurt the man he loves, but deep inside his heart Earth knew that Kao wouldn't believe his words, but even so Earth had to say, he had no other solution, because Fluke just said to Kao, Earth squeezing his hands on the sheet, lowering his head. Said

   Earth: it was Ploy who kidnapped me....she ordered this man to rape me...

   Kao looked at Earth without words and without believing his words and angry thinking that Earth was lying.

   Kao: what are you saying Earth?! It can't be true...That's a lie, Ploy would never be able to do that, Earth.

Earth raised his head, looked at Kao a little angry, said