A Chance For Your Heart

Sorry guys, today's chapter is a bit long, I couldn't separate it into two chapters, because it would make the story not very good, but if you all read until the end, You will all like it. 😊 maybe 🤔

Kristen: hello nong'Earth, are you all right?

Kristen said those words, while Earth was looking at Kristen, without reaction, and surprised to see Kristen in front of him. Kao was beside the photographer and behind Earth, Kao was furious to see Kristen touching Earth's face so lovingly.

Earth tried to say something to Kristen.

Earth: p 'Kristen how you .....

But Kao took one of Earth's hands, and pulled Earth, put Earth next to him, squeezed Earth's wrist, looked at Kristen angrily said.

Kao: he's very well, as you see, you don't need to touch his face like that.

Kristen saw the furious Kao looking at him wanting to kill him when he saw him again, Kristen didn't worry and wasn't even scared by Kao's look, instead Kristen smiled sweetly, put one of her hands behind of his head, and the other put forward moving his hand, from one side to the other, saying.

Kristen: okay, okay, okay .. Don't be so angry like that ... I don't want to fight with you right now ... After all, we're at work, let's respect it, and leave our fight for later ...

Kao continues to look at Kristen angrily, and squeezed Earth's wrist tighter, causing Earth to close one of his eyes, and shout at Kao.

Earth: ouch .. P'kao let me go, you're hurting me, you idiot ..

Kao released Earth's wrist, and Earth tried to relieve the pain he was feeling in his wrist, looking at Kao angrily.

Earth: do you want to rip my hands off my arm or what? ..

Kao angry looking at Earth, said

Kao: as always you let anyone touch you ... I already told you not to be so careless Earth...

Earth furious with Kao's words.

Earth: rhaaaann I was careless ... I was not careless, p'kristen was just being kind to me, unlike a certain person, who is jealous for no reason ...

Kao came close to Earth, took one of Earth's hands that was relieving the other hand, of the pain that was caused by him, bowed his head, coming close to Earth's lips, and said

Kao: I am not jealous, and even if I was jealous, this is natural .. After all you are the person I love ...

Earth, when he saw Kao's lips so close to him, and when he heard Kao's last words, Earth squeezed the hand that Kao was taking, looked at Kao's lips and then in Kao's eyes, the desire to want to kiss Kao was huge, but Earth saw that he was being too easy, and giving in too fast, pushed Kao, pointed his index finger at Kao, and said.