Uncertainty and Insecurity

Ohm followed Kao

Ohm followed Kao. Kao was in a quiet place where no one passed, it was a corridor that led to the dressing room.

Kao leaned against the wall with tears still on his face, turned to the wall, he hit the wall with such force consecutively, put your two hands on the wall, put your head between them, and wept.

Kao loves Earth, loves him so much, doesn't want to lose him, for the first time Kao loves someone with all his strength, he never imagined loving someone as much as he loves Earth. But unfortunately he has his girlfriend in middle of them two.

Ohm approached Kao and said.

Ohm: It's okay p'Kao, calm down please...

Kao turned and looked at Ohm with a sad face without strength and without hope, said.

Kao: No.... It's not okay, Ohm, what am I going to do.... What do I do with what I feel.... I'm between the cross and sword, I don't know what I have to do or what to do Ohm..

Ohm: do you want to talk about it? I'm here to hear you if you want to!!

Kao looked at him and said.

Kao: I love Earth.... I really love him so much, I don't want to lose him... but .... but ....

Ohm: but what?

Kao: but I have a girlfriend, her name is Ploy, I .....I can't leave her right now... Like Earth said I love her too... She is important to me...

Ohm: why, is she so important to you?

  Kao: she was with me in the most difficult moments of my life... She was always with me. We met when I was 20 and she was 19 years old.... We were just friends at the beginning.... But our relationship started to change, when my parents had an accident, she was always by my side always supported me and gave me hope, when I no longer had any. After my parents recovered, I saw her with different eyes, I I asked for dating... We started dating, and we started to like each other... We've been together for five years... I can't just end our relationship, I can't...

Ohm: so you are only with her out of compassion, because she was with you in difficult times, not because you love her, because the person you love is Earth, am I wrong?

Kao: I don't know.... I don't know Ohm, I feel like I still love her... But I love N'Earth too... I'm confused.... I can't stand this situation, I don't want to see N'Earth cry like he was crying, my heart could not bear to hear his words.... What happened to us that night, marked me too much, Ohm, what I felt I never felt with Ploy, it was special, it was a pleasure I never had with someone in all my life, it was something without explanation, something unique that I will never forget..... N'Earth made me feel something I never felt for a woman....
Do you understand Ohm?

Ohm: uhummm I understand... I feel the same with N'Fluke....

Kao looked at Ohm and asked him.

Kao: are you and N'Fluke, are....?