Until The Other Day Dawn Part2

Back on the scene Kao and Earth's mother

Earth's mother stopped thinking, and stared into Kao's eyes, said

Mother: so you are the famous Kao ....

Kao surprised, said

Kao: does the mother know who I am? ...

Earth's mother, humble and caring, giving a gentle smile, said

Mother: of course I know, who you are ... You are the love of my beloved son .. Come in, you did not come to stay out here ... Kao entered, with great care and respect for the house he was entering , and took off his shoes ... Earth is asleep right now, but stay here, sit down, and wait for him until he wakes up, okay ..

Kao: uhunm ... Thank you very much ... Kao did the wai on Earth's mother ..

Earth's mother happy and always very affectionate with Kao, said

Mother: you don't have to be so polite and shy with me ... She touched Kao's face with just one hand, with a gentle smile ... You really are very handsome ... Consider me your second mom, okay ... I will prepare something for you to eat, you must be tired from the trip ... Do you want water? Dear...

Kao replied with a smile, and feeling comfortable with Earth's mother.

Kao: Yes I am a little tired ....and yes I can accept a glass of water please ...

Mother: then sit down, son ... She said those words, going to the kitchen next to the living room ... And what did you travel with?

Kao answered the question, sitting on the couch at the same time.

Kao: with train ....

Earth's mother, admired, walked to Kao, gave Kao a glass of water, put a hand on her face, and said

Mother: you are really tired ... It's almost 20 hours of travel my son ... Get some rest here ... And where are you going to stay?

Kao with all due respect, and getting a little happy, with the concern of Earth's mother, said

Kao: I don't know yet ... I came here, without thinking where I'm going to sleep ...

Earth's mother was a little upset, and worried.

Mother: but you shouldn't do that my son ... Please stay here, sleep here, until you want to go back, okay...

Kao not knowing what to say

Kao: but ...

Earth's mother sat next to him and began to tap Kao's shoulder carefully, saying

Mother: there isn't but .... You sleep here ... and we won't talk about it anymore

Kao still concerned about Earth's reaction, about him sleeping at his house, Kao said

Kao: but nong'earth may not like it very much ... mother knows that he and I haven't been doing well lately ...