𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚆𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔

You heard me right. This husband material golden bachelor is a jerk.

"Follow me," Daisuke said. He was truly a man of few words. He strutted towards a car that was not yet damaged by his careless actions. Looking at his posture, I couldn't help but straighten my slouched back.

Boldly, he yanked open the car door and hopped inside as if he owned it. I gasped at his tenacity.

He opened his mouth, "Get in, Mr. Kato Haru."

"What?" Haru asked the cold man in confusion. Daisuke didn't even bother to acknowledge his question, and stepped on the gas pedal with his foot, zipping off.

"WAIT FOR ME!" Haru shouted, chasing after the car. Great. I was left alone now.

My vision panned towards Daisuke's dented car, and an idea hit me. With a wide smirk on my face, I got in the car and started it. Thank goodness he forgot his keys.

"It's on," I laughed.

It felt like it was endless. Just when were they going to stop? I identified the vehicle they were following, but it only helped me oh so much.

A sudden turn disrupted my train of thoughts and suddenly I was driving towards the Kachidoki Bridge.

I swerved between lanes while dodging cars to catch up to them. Suddenly, the road tilted upwards and- wait. Roads don't tilt upwards...

I lost my step on the breaks and slided downwards. Out of the blue, there was a huge explosion in the Sumidagawa River. A pensive look soon grew on my face.

What the hell happened?

I tried my best to climb to the top, and saw Daisuke looking down at the river. it was then I saw him.

My brother hanging on the edge of the Kachidoki bridge.

My mind went blank and I froze. Waking up from my daze, I bellowed with every ounce of energy I had, "Daisuke, you have to help him!"

He looked back at me with a sadistic smile on his face, then that was when Haru lost his grip and fell. It was silent, then a plop was heard. Blood was boiling inside me.

"You could have helped my brother," I vociferated. Even though I yelled at him, my glare could not seem to Pierce through his cold facade.

Swerve. Kick. Grab.

I was now holding him at the edge of the bridge, but the same empty eyes stared into my soul.

His mouth broke into a smile, and he said in a mocking manner, "You wouldn't do that. You wouldn't hurt someone."

"I can and will drop you into this river," I emphasised on the "will" part to try to intimidate him.

"Your brother should still be alive. After all, he can swim, can he not? And, it's a river. It's not that deep, you know?" he explained to me, but my grip on his collar was still loosening by the second.

Daisuke peered into my eyes, making me feel all fuzzy again. His smile was like the most magestical thing in the world.

"Let me back up, won't you?" Daisuke beseeched, snapping me away from my thoughts.

In a hurry, I pulled him up from his uncomfortable position.

"I have to say, you are quite strong for a frail looking girl like yourself," he chuckled mischievously, and drove off in the blink of an eye.

I glared at him furiously, watching him drive away.

"THAT JERK!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Word Count: 578