𝟷𝟶𝚔 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 :)

A/N:
HELLO EVERYONE!

I know that I'm super late for this but I want to say thank you SO MUCH for this I am so grateful for how far this book has come.

To thank all of you, I wrote an extra long chapter for everyone to show my appreciation :)

This is basically an extra chapter so it doesn't fit the timeline with the actual story.

That's it for this long A/N I'll write the rest of my A/N at the end of the chapter :)

"Daisuke? Why are you here," I stared at him and frowned in repulsion. He merely shrugged, standing still behind Suzue.

It was the day our town held a summer festival. Haru and Suzue had barely managed to convince me to attend it with them. Had I known that Daisuke would be there, I would've never agreed to come.

I noticed that Daisuke and Suzue were wearing matching yukatas, while Haru and I wore normal casual clothing.

"What a way to flaunt your wealth guys," I teased, pointing at their flashy clothing.

"Isn't this what you're supposed to wear?" Daisuke arched his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

I scrutinised my surrounding covertly, only to find that most people there were, in fact, just like Daisuke said, wearing traditional clothing.

"Cat got your tongue?" Daisuke scoffed, mocking my pitiful state.

"You little-" I clenched my fist tightly, trying my best to resist the urge to hit him.

If only I had a little, just a little, less self control...

Haru pulled me by the arm to a corner and whispered into my ear, "Young lady, you better not anger our wallet for today. Trust me, I can't stand this asshole either, but Suzue promised that he would pay for everything today, so pleaseeeee." Reading my face, he immediately knew that I was never going to succumb to his demands.

"I really want to eat takoyaki..." Haru pleaded, kneeling downwards while tugging at my sleeve.

"You hypocrite. You preach about not using money for crimes but fall victim to octopus balls?" I huffed in an arrogant tone.

Haru's eyes lit up, as if he had just come up with an idea.

"I'll buy you shaved ice," he grinned.

Dammit. He knows that I like that. Oh, just thinking of that sweet sweet sweet dessert makes me drool.

I swung my arm, shaking him to the ground and sighed, "Fine, fine! I'll deal with him just for today. By the way, I want melon shaved ice." I added the last part to remind him of his promise.

"Alrighty, let's go!" I punched the air above me in delight.

Haru's shaved ice promise really motivated me... So much that I could stand within two metres of Daisuke without the urge to kill him!

Oh, the power of shaved ice... I thought to myself, smiling like a cheshire cat.

"You two made up so soon?" Daisuke asked, dumbstruck. Suzue jabbed him with her elbow, making him shut up instantly.

"Daisuke, let's go to the food stalls!" Haru beamed, slapping Daisuke on the back. Daisuke ducked to avoid his touch, but failed.

With his hand still wrapped around Daisuke's back, he pushed Daisuke towards the stalls, before looking back at me and Suzue while flashing a reassuring smile.