𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝙰

"I have a plan. But I'll need help from the both of you."

Daisuke raised his hand, and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "Isn't that why Sora and I are here in the first place?"

Haru gulped, looking all flustered.

"Ha! Rich Guy: 1point, Haru: 0points~" I cracked up.

Haru clenched his fist tightly and rolled his eyes, "Well I guess you don't want to hear my plan then."

He pouted and stared at the skylight with puppy-like eyes.

"How did you live with him for 24 years?" Daisuke's eyes seemed to twitch in frustration.

I sighed at Haru's stubbornness and decided to give in.

"Fine, Haru. I'm sorry. Just tell us your plan already," I pursed my lips and stared pointedly at Haru.

Although Haru didn't seem satisfied, he started to explain his plan to us anyways.

"Okay. My plan is to..."

After hearing what he had to say, Daisuke and I nodded harmoniously, and agreed to carry it out.

Kei Building, Tachibana's Shell Company, 7:18p.m.

I sat in the car, struggling to stay as far away from Daisuke as possible. I wasn't going to risk anything. Afterall, you never know what kind of trick a man like him had up his sleves. My back was arched so far that I was scared it would snap.

The car halted and Haru, who was in the driver seat, turned his head towards us and flashed a wide grin at us.

"You'll do great guys! All you have to do is look through Shimoda's office! Bring back anything you can! And make sure to not be suspicious, we don't want to cause any trouble," Haru beamed.

"Yeah, sure, I guess," I mumbled, and hurriedly got off the car.

"What do we do now?" I asked Daisuke as we stood behind some shrubs near the entrance.

Daisuke watched as the car we were just in drove past us swiftly.

"We have to get in the office first, of course," Daisuke said, scrutinising the surroundings before strutting towards the entrance of the large building.

I trailed behind him as quick as I could, almost failing to catch up with his inhumane pace.

"How may I help you?" a lady at the reception approached us as soon as we step foot into the building.

"We would like to meet with Ms. Haruka Shimoda, please," I put on a friendly look, trying to get on her good side.

Daisuke narrowed his eyes at me.

"Don't show so much teeth. You look so fake it shows through your gaze. The disparity between how you talk to strangers and how you talk to me is so great even I am shocked," Daisuke teased as he whispered into my ear.

If only I had just a little less self control, I would have punched Rich Guy so hard he might get a concussion. And if I did, he probably deserves it anyways.

"Okay, your names please?" the lady asked kindly.

"This is my wi-," Daisuke opened his mouth to introduce me, simpering sadistically.

I already knew what he was going to say, and I wasn't going to give him the chance to do anything. I pinched his arm through his sleeve to shut him up.

"I'm his secretary," I said firmly, not letting Daisuke try anything funny.

"And I'm Yuta Ozuru," Daisuke blurted out a fake name for his alias.

Wow. How creative. Using the pilot's name as your alias. Couldn't you think of another name? Like, "Bob"...

Ugh... this is why Haru didn't allow me to name any pets last time.

"Do you have an appointment with Ms. Shimoda?" the lady asked us.

Tsk. I was disappointed in myself that I forgot to do the most important thing for this plan to succeed.

"No, I'm afraid we do not," I sighed, trying to look as pitiful as possible, "but we would really appreciate it if we could meet her."

"Sorry. I'm afraid I cannot do anything to help you," her reply was curt and straightforward: we weren't going to be able to meet Haruka Shimoda.

I looked into Daisuke's eyes and could immediately read that he knew exactly what to do next.

Plan B is in action.

Word count: 702

A/N:
Hellooooo! I'm sosososo sorry for being so irresponsible for this book, and ditching it once I had problems. I figured that I need to properly thank you guys for putting your patience and trust in me, so I tried to write this! I sincerely hope you liked this and I'll be writing and publishing a part 2 later, if I can. I will officially come back and stick to the original schedule after a few more months, because it'll take quite a while for me to solve my problem, I'm sorry! Thank you for reading this very very long A/N and I wish the best for you!

Always make sure to wash your hands, eat well and sleep early, okay?