CHAPTER 3

The school ended. When I reached home, I told my mother that Charlie won't be able to come. A couple of hours later, I went to get ready. My mother forced me to wear a navy blue dress. We cut cake, took photos etc. at home and then, around 7:15 we reached the cafe.

 We went to a table, sat down, ordered food, and started to wait. I heard people laughing and some familiar voices. I turned around and to my surprise, Ashley and her group was entering the cafe. The football team was with them. Charlie was there too. Charlie did tell me that the football team will be celebrating, but why was Ashley and couple of other girls with them? They weren't even the  cheerleaders.

 I ignored them, but parents did not. They spotted Charlie and said, "Look!  Charlie is here with some of his friends."

I told them that I already know.

After dinner, I got up from my place and started to walk towards our car.  Just then, I heard Charlie call me, 'Hey Jenny!" He had seen me.

"Looking good today!" He winked while walking towards me with a bag in his hands.

I peaked behind him and saw disappointed and angry faces on his team's and Ashley's faces. Obviously, I didn't care about them.

"Thanks." I replied.

"I know you would come here today, we planned to come here as well, so I decided to bring your gift here itself. " Charlie told me.

"That's nice. What's the gift?'' I asked.

He took it a beautifully wrapped box of of his bag. The box was big and heavy. "What's in it?'' I asked.

"Go home and see for yourself." He said.

"Thanks a lot Charlie!"

"No probs, buddy."
                                      *

As soon as I reached home, I opened the gift and almost fainted when I found what the gift was: A set of all the major wands of Harry Potter!
I told my parents about the gifts, I was literally going NUTS!
Obviously,I couldn't sleep that night. (Uh, duh!)

So here ends another chapter, hope you liked it, and yes, there will be more parts of the story so stay tuned!
Thanks for reading!