CHAPTER 25

That day, we enjoyed. I don't know how, but we did. Now let me fast forward for the next few days. Like before, I did not go to to Charlie's house for dinner, so I did not have that awkward 'hi' incident with Morgan. But eventually, me, Morgan and Charlie became good friends. Not that Charlie wasn't already friends with both of us,but basically me and Morgan became friends. Morgan made it pretty clear that he wants to be friends with us as well, but Ashley made him chose: us or her. Morgan chose us because he couldn't take her anymore. Although he seemed a bit sad because Ashley had said Morgan was her only friend, and I snatched him away. 

Nothing 'magical' happened, there was no masked man.

I remember, one day in class, Ashley was desperately trying to burn me and Morgan just took out a paper and started doing some calculations. "What are you doing?" Ashley asked.

"I am just trying to figure out who the hell do you think you are talking to." He said. When Ashley stormed away, he told us, "I've always wanted to do that." So our duo became a trio.

Sometimes, Morgan and Charlie would start talking about football and I would just sit and wait for it to end. (Still do!😉) Ashley stopped talking to us, or even looking at us.

I and Charlie named this incident, the blip, inspired from Spider-Man: Far From Home. We try not to talk about it though, as it makes Charlie upset. Nobody remembers what happened and we guessed that might be because we used the wands, so we remember. But this would also mean that whoever the masked man is remembers everything as well. But we try not to think about this.