Finding Out How To Tell Him

When we went to school, Terrance immediately came up to me. "You're back to your old ways, aren't you?" He asked sadly. "Yeah, my brother got caught... Now they need me back.' I said. "Just tell them to bail him out." Terrance shurgged. " The House doesn't bail people out, exactly. It's a leave 'em or steal 'em situation. They're gonna leave him in there." I said. "They are cheap." Terrance said. 'I know." I sighed, and ran a hand through my hair. "We can figure something out." Terrance says, grabbing my hands and kissing them. "You always can make me feel better." I smile. "You look pretty with your highlights." he says, wrapping his arms around me. "Thank you." I smiled then frowned. "I guess I have to quit cheerleading, since I'll be at the House planning." I said. I kinda liked cheerleading, I could see Terrance from the front row, and encourage him. What more could I ask for? "I'll go with you." He says. "Tell me why you love me." I said. "Because you are the kindest, smartest and prettiest girl I've ever met. You might have a messy past, but it doesn't matter at all to me." Terrance said and I leaned up and kissed him. "What would you say if I told you that I want to join ya'll?" Terrance asked. "Join what?" I asked. "The House or whatever." Terrance said. "Then I would say you're crazy." I giggled. "I'm serious. I figured you'll have to go back eventually and I've grown mad love for you. Girl you got a nigga sprung." Terrance said, holding my waist. I smiled so hard. "But I don't want you hurt or caught." I said. "I don't care as long as we're together. I'll even quit football for you." Terrance said. "Aww baby, if you're really serious you'll have to talk to my dad." I said. "Why?" Terrance asked. I forgot that he didn't know that my dad runs the streets. "He's the one who runs the streets. He makes the unknown known." I said. He widened his eyes. "He's the Old Dope Man?" Terrance whispered. I nodded. We was walking down the halls and I kept waving at all the people I knew because they lived at the house. "Hi Rocko!" I waved at him. "Obsidian! Hey boo!" I hugged her. "Aren't you just Miss Popular?" Terrance laughed. "Oh you know how I do baby." I said and flipped my hair. "Conceited ass." Terrance kept laughing as he wrapped his arm around my waist. Hassan walked by me, frowning and shaking his head. He used to be able to make my heart do cartwheels in my chest, and make my stomach drop whenever I saw or heard him. But now I don't feel anything for him. While Hassan was playing games, Terrance took me seriously.

"Neptune baby girl I got to talk to you." Hassan said to me as I walked past. "Cool." I said. "You coming or nah?" Hassan asked as Terrance's grip tightened on me. "Nah." I said and I looked in his eyes. I knew that look. It was one of his I want you now looks. "You can go babe.. I won't mind." Terrance said reluctantly. "Thanks bruh," Hassan said as Terrance moved his arm. I pouted my lips. "Good bye kiss?" I asked. Terrance pulled me towards him and gave me one of those kisses I longed for everyday. I kissed back and Hassan coughed. "Alright bae." I smiled as Terrance walked off. Hassan watched him walk off then he turned to me. The halls were empty. "Who the hell is he Neptune?" Hassan asked. "My bae Terrance." I smiled as I thought of him. "I thought you was my bae." Hassan said with a jealous look on his face. "You was playing too many games so I stopped talking to you." I shrugged. "I didn't mean to though." He said softly. "Whatever." I said. "I miss you Neptune. I miss what we had. I felt lost without you ever since you left me. I still do. I miss waking up to you in my arms. I miss being able to hold you, and just think. Thinking about us, thinking about how I'm gonna support us. I miss having little heart attacks when you wasn't in my arms until you walked in the door with my breakfast. I miss hearing your voice waking me out of my dreams with a kiss on my forehead. It was real hard to let go of my first love. My sheets and pillows still smell like you.. chocolate." He pulled me close to him and he put his head in the crook of my neck. "You still smell the same.. but everything about you has changed." Hassan said sadly, looking me up and down. "I'm supposed to be the one holding you down, riding for you when you need me. I'm supposed to wipe your tears away and tell you 'Hassan got you baby.' I'm supposed to be the one giving you kisses that made your heart stop, like this." He said as he crashed his lips against mine. I was in shock so I didn't move until he gently bit my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and slid his tongue inside of my mouth. He pulled me closer to him so there was no space between us and he had both of his arms at my head so I couldn't move. He pulled away slowly. "Remember my kisses? The ones when you used to tell your girls it made your heart stop, that you didn't want them to end." Hassan said, and I touched my lips. "Hassan, I can't believe I did this. I can't believe I let you do this." I shook my head. "No, you're not going to play with my emotions anymore like you did when I was fourteen. I won't let you. I'll never be able to trust you again like I used to. You broke my heart Hassan. How could you do that to me?" I lashed out. "You never had my back. You never gave back what I gave you. You wasn't the one for me. I gave you my heart Hassan. I put my BROTHER in your hands. You let me down." I said, tears in my eyes. "Leave me alone. I hate you for what you put me through." I said, as I saw his face drop. "Neptune please.." He said. "No Hassan." I spat. I ran off and Hassan chased after me. He grabbed me from behind. "Neptune. I refuse to let you out of my life again. Two years is long enough. I want my baby back, and I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get you back." Hassan said, kissing me on the cheek. "You can't get me back. I'm with Terrance." I said. "Does Terrance do these type of things with you?" Hassan asked as he put me on the ground. He started rubbing my curves and he smirked. He started kissing me on my neck while rubbing my thigh. "Hassan stop, please.." I whispered. He looked up at me. "Neptune... What can I do to get you back?" Hassan said, stroking my cheek. "Nothing, Hassan." I said, moving his hand. "I'll get you back somehow Neptune." Hassan said, determined. I walked off and he grabbed my ass. "You're going to be mine again." He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. "Just like that hickey on your neck, its mine." Hassan said and I widened my eyes as my hand flew to my neck. "I hate you!" I exclaimed, running down the hall. "Love you too babygirl!" He exclaimed. I texted Terrance and told him I needed to talk to him ASAP. He texted back and said he'd meet me in the hallway in two minutes. I tried to calm down but I ended up hyperventilating. I sat down on the floor, hyperventilating. "Neptune baby what happened?" Terrance said, sounding concerned. "Hassan.. he kissed me... then he gave me a hickey... then he told me he was gonna try to get me back but I told him I didn't want to leave you.." I breathed out, and Terrance's face expression changed real quick. "I'm not going to let him mess with us. Trust me." Terrance balled his fist up. "You just don't know how much I wanna beat his ass.." Terrance said. He picked me up and rocked me in his arms. "Calm down baby. I got you." He said and I knew he meant it.