They Hate Each Other

After class, Terrance walked up to Hassan and his boys with the football team behind him. "Hey Hassan." Terrance said, slamming his hand against the locker. "Whats up preps? Neptune baby," Hassan smirked at me and I frowned. "I got a problem with you talking to my girl like that." Terrance said. "And we don't tolerate that." Brody added. "What you gonna do about it? Throw a football at my face?" Hassan said and his boys laughed. "Nah, we gonna fight about it." Terrance said and the football team agreed. "Alright then. Neptune you gonna need to get ya boy some towels after we finished." Hassan said, and Terrance punched him in the face. Brody pushed me behind the football team and I stood there in shock as they fought each other. Crystal and the other cheerleaders ran over to us. Blue, Lyon, and Obsidian ran over to us too. "Let go of Brody!" Crystal yelled, grabbing Smokey's shirt. "Let go of him or else I will beat your face in." Lyon growled. "What you gonna do, stone me?" Crystal taunted her. The boys stopped fighting and slowly got up. "Babe," I said and grabbed Terrance's hand. "Cmon baby, she don't want war with you." Brody said to Crystal. "You're right. She knows I can ruin her life again." Crystal smirked. "Come on guys, lets leave Arielle and the Losers here." Crystal said, causing the football team and cheerleaders to laugh. "Terrance are you okay?" I asked, looking at his face. I heard the other cheerleaders ask their boyfriends the same question as well. "Yeah. Nobody disrespects you while I'm around." Terrance said. "SQUAD NEVER WEAK!" Brody yelled. "SQUAD!" Terrance and the other boys responded. "Your nose is bleeding." I said. "Lets go get you cleaned up." I said and I knew Hassan was staring at me. "Okay." Terrance said, throwing Hassan a smirk as we walked off. "Girls bathroom everyone." Crystal said. We went to the girls bathroom and there was already girls in there. "Get out or I will make sure your high school year is terrible." Crystal barked and all of the girls ran out. "Thanks babe." Brody said to Crystal. I got Terrance some toilet tissue and I put it up to his nose. "Are you okay? Anything else hurts?" I asked him. "No thats it." He said. I leaned up and kissed his nose. "Now it feels better," he said, giving me a goofy grin. I giggled shyly. "Don't get shy on me baby," he teased, kissing me on my nose. I smiled at him and he winked. I blushed and he laughed.

After school, I took Terrance to the House with me so he can meet my dad. "Neptune who is this?" Daddy's righthand, Axel, asked. "My boyfriend, Terrance. Terrance this is Axel," I said and they stared at each other. "Where's my dad?" I asked, breaking the silence. "His office." Axe said. "Okay, bye Axe!" I said quickly, walking away with Terrance. "We'll talk later!" He yelled behind me. "You call him AXE?" Terrance questioned. "Yeah." I said. "He's really nice when you get to know him." I added reassuringly. "Okay.." he said, grabbing my hand. We walked inside and I led Terrance to daddy's office. I saw Hassan walking out from Daddy's office with a smirk. "Hey guys," Hassan said teasingly and I rolled my eyes. "Cmon." I said and we walked past him, not without Terrance elbowing him though. I knocked on Daddy's door then walked in. "Hey Neptune, who's this?" Daddy asked, eyeing Terrance. "My boyfriend Terrance." I said. "Nice to meet you." Terrance said and held out his hand. They shook hands and Daddy smiled. "You play football son?" he asked. Terrance nodded. "I always win because I have the best cheerleader cheering me on during my games." Terrance said and I smiled. "Neptune go on, do your homework. I'll show him your room when we finished talking." Daddy said. "Don't worry baby, we'll be fine." Terrance reassured me with a smile. I nodded and walked out. I walked to my room and before I could make it, Hassan stopped me. "What do you want?" I snapped. "I just want you to know, I always had a problem with staying away from things that are off limits. Even when I was younger." Hassan said. "And?" I replied. "It means that I'll have a problem with staying away from you." Hassan said, and I backed away from him. "Stay away from me you creep." I spat. "I'll try." he smirked. I rushed to my room.

When I got to my room I got pissed. I saw Smokey laying on my bed. "Get off my bed." I spat. "Okay I don't want you to get your boyfriend on me." he teased, getting up and holding his hands up in defense. "I don't need him to do something I can do myself." I replied. He laughed and looked me up and down. "Excuse you." I rolled my eyes. I sat on my bed and spread my homework out. I soon got to work. I knew Smokey was watching me. He soon left and I smiled.

He came back in with his books. He sat down on Lyon's bed and started his homework. We didn't say anything for ten minutes. "Why are you here?" I asked, breaking the silence. "I thought if I needed help with homework then either Lyon or you would help me." he said. Instead of replying, I went back to my homework. "Is this a homework party?" I heard Lyon ask. I knew the girls was behind her. "I guess so." Smokey said and I also knew he was smirking. "Okay lets get it." Obsidian said and started playing the music. "Can I sit here?" Hassan asked, startling me. "Nope." I replied. He sucked his teeth and walked away from me. "Hey baby." Terrance said, moving my stuff and sitting next to me. I kissed his cheek. "How did it go?" I asked as he took his homework out. "It went well. He said that he's allowing me to date you." Terrance tells me and I smiled. "Thats great baby." I tell him. "I think he really likes me." Terrance says. "Of course he does. Why wouldn't he?" I said and he laughed. I helped him with his homework and got him to where I was. "Oh you're almost done," he said after a while. "Yeah, I didn't have a lot of distractions." I said, deciding not to tell him about Hassan and Smokey. He nodded.

The next day at school, Terrance didn't speak to me until lunch. "That boy sent me some creepy ass note." He said. I raised my eyebrow. "It said that I don't do anything for you and that I ain't good enough for you and everybody is blind not to see it." He continued. "He said he's better for you than I am." Terrance added and I shook my head. "He's crazy." I told him. "I know cause I'm what?" Terrance smirked as he wrapped his arm around me. "The best I've ever had." I said and he kissed my forehead. "Thats right. Don't forget it." Terrance said and I giggled. "Never." I said and I leaned up to kiss him. "Aww look at them!" Crystal cooed with Brody next to her. "Aren't they cute baby?"Crystal asked Brody, sitting next to us. "Yeah you keep her cause I want her to be my sis in law." Brody said and I smiled. "Nah he ain't keeping her for long cause I'ma steal her from him." David, one of our friends, teased. "Nobody want you cause you ugly." I laughed and David pulled my hair. "OMG he pulled my hair." I said and laid my head down on the table. "Look at what you did to my baby, David." Terrance laughed and rubbed my back. "She just a cry baby." David said. "Shut up." I laughed. I stood up and sat in Terrance's lap. I noticed Hassan walking into the cafeteria. "Nobody messes with my baby and gets away with it." Terrance said icily, staring at Hassan. "Damn right!" Brody said, and everyone else at the table agreed. I grabbed Terrance's face, turning him to look at me. "This is where your attention should be." I said, and he smiled. "Of course, always." Hassan stormed up to our table with his boys behind him. "Seems like we're going to have more fun, y'all." Brody said, sipping his drink. "Seems like trouble to me... Let's just go." I said nervously. "Why? Scared that we'll hurt your friends?" Smokey asked, causing Hassan to chuckle. "The only people who will get hurt are you punks." Terrance said as Brody and the other football players started to get up. "I doubt it." Hassan said, smirking at Brody. "Sit down!" Crystal exclaimed, putting a hand on his chest. "Let us prove it to you then." Brody said, moving Crystal out of his way. "Terrance don't you dare get up!" I said, a little louder than I intended, causing everyone to look at our table. "Fight!" Somebody yelled. "Who said that!? I'll ruin you!" Crystal screeched.  It was a silent staring match until Smokey asked, "So what are we going to do?" My heart dropped as I heard Hassan reply, "Give our audience what they want."  Everyone around us started cheering as Hassan swung at Terrance.

I never seen a fight as big as this one. This was a fight Crystal and I couldn't stop. With everyone encouraging the fight, it just kept getting worse. Terrance had Hassan on the ground, kicking him while Brody body slammed Smokey.  Lyon and the girls ran over, trying to get the boys away to no avail. It seemed like every time they tried, one of my boys would come out of nowhere and start another fight. I ran up to Terrance. "Terrance please, stop!" I screamed. He turned to look at me, and I flinched at the amount of blood I saw. "Baby, move out the way." Terrance said, pushing me away. "No! I don't want you to get hurt! Listen to me!" I screamed at him. Terrance moved away from Hassan's body to talk to me. "I am just fine, my love." Terrance tried to assure me as Hassan slowly got off the floor. "You won't be, I'm ending this today." Hassan hissed, and I saw him take out his knife. "Terrance he has a knife!" I screamed, causing everyone to stop fighting. Hassan lunged at Terrance but I pushed Terrance away. "Neptune no!" Terrance and Crystal screamed as Hassan stabbed me. "Neptune, why would you get in the way?!" Hassan yelled at me as I clutched the knife in my stomach. "I couldn't let you hurt the man I love..." I whispered, and Hassan's face dropped. "Love?" He repeated as I started falling. "My baby!" Terrance yelled as he caught me. "Call 911!" Crystal yelled as she ran towards me. "Come on man, we have to go now!" Lars exclaimed, trying to pull Hassan away. "Don't you dare!" Brody yelled, and he surrounded them with the other football players. "You'll be okay, keep your eyes open for me." Terrance said, cradling me with tears in his eyes. "There's so much blood! Where is somebody?!" Crystal screamed as the nurse flew over to me. "I will kill you if she dies and that's a promise." Terrance said menacingly and I finally closed my eyes.