Chapter 24

Candace's POV

"Who was that?" Donald asked as I got in his car passenger seat.

"Who?" I wondered setting my bag on the car floor and reaching over to give him a kiss.

Donald insisted on driving me to school and back home just to make sure I'm safe.

"That tall light skin guy." He explained starting up the car.

I giggled. "That's just Kameron he's just one of my friends."

"Oh okay.." Donald said driving out the school's parking lot.

He sounded unsure.

"He's just a friend Donald I promise." I pleaded.

He nodded his head. "Yeah I understand."

"Okay good!" I answered back.

"Do you wanna grab something to eat before going back to your house?" Donald suggested while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Sure lets go to Mcdonalds." I said.

H scrunched his face up. "Ew no that shit is disgusting , we're going to Taco Bell."

"McDonalds is the shit." I said before letting out a laugh.

"Yeah whatever. We're still going to Taco Bell." He answered back.

I rolled my eyes and started to pay attention to the road.

***

After getting something to eat we drove back to my house to see police officers outside.

"What happened?" I asked with wide eyes.

I quickly hopped out of the car and ran over to my house.

"What happened?" I asked the officers with Donald standing right behind me.

"I'm sorry is this your house ma'am?" They questioned.

"Hell yes it's my house!" I snapped walking away from them and towards my house.

"Wait Candace let me go in first , it could've been broken into." Donald said looking at my broken front door.

I nodded and told him to go in first.

As he walked in I stood right behind him.

We walked in slowly looking around at all the damaged furniture.

"Omg this can't be happening right now!" I screamed kicking the living room wall.

Tears slipped from my eyes as I looked around at everything destroyed.

How am I gonna pay for all this?

"Candace calm down." Donald whispered trying to soothe me but of course it's not working.

"No Donald I'm not gonna calm down! How the hell am I gonna fix all this shit? I don't have the money right now. I was lucky that I could even afford this place! God this is so horrible." I screamed holding my head in my hands.

Donald wrapped me in his arms. "Don't worry Candace...I'll take care of you. I promise." He said rubbing my head.

Who would do this to me?

________________________________

What do you guys think?
Who do you guys think did it?
Comment below
Vote please
Vote comment follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💕