Chapter 26

Candace's POV

"I wonder who broke into my house." I said leaning back on the soft pillow next to Donald.

"Yeah me too. Do you have any enemies?" Donald asked me.

"Not that I know of. You know how people are nowadays hating for no reason." I answered back.

"True." Donald replied.

"Shit , what time is it?" I questioned Donald as I jumped up from the bed.

"It's 10 am." Donald replied getting up also.

"Damn it! I'm late for class!" I yelled running around to find some of my clothes that Donald bought me a day after my house was broken into.

"Calm down baby. I told them you wouldn't be able to make it because of what happened." Donald interrupted me.

I dropped the shirt I had in my hand and stared at him.

"Why did you do that?" I asked him slightly pissed.

"I just don't want you to be stressed." He answered back.

"That doesn't make since because if I miss a day I'm gonna be even more stressed when I go back!" I snapped at him before sitting on the bed.

He walked over to me and grabbed my chin.

"Baby calm down. I was just doing what was best for you." He said before pecking me on the lips.

He was right. I have been pretty stressed from my house being broken into three days ago. I could just take this day off and relax.

"Okay baby. Thank you." I replied kissing his cheek.

He smiled.

"Where do you wanna go today? Anywhere." He questioned getting up from the bed.

"Ummmmm.... How about the zoo?" I asked hesitantly.

I thought he was gonna say no but when his mouth curved up into a smile I jumped on him.

"Sure anything for you." He said kissing my forehead.

"Yayyyyy we're going to then zoo!" I responded childishly.

He laughed.

When I was younger I loved to go to the zoo. I loved seeing the little monkeys , the lions , and the slimy snakes. It brought me much joy!

"Get dressed , we're leaving in one hour." He exclaimed walking towards his closet.

I clapped my hands and picked out a cute outfit for the zoo.

***

After getting dressed appropriately for the zoo we took off.

"You're cute when you get excited." Donald said taking his eyes off the road every once in a while.

I blushed and turned my head towards the window.

"You don't have to hide it." Donald said while moving my head with my chin.

I smiled at him.

"I love you so much." I exclaimed.

"I love you too Candy." He replied back while keeping his eyes on the road.

I hope this lasts forever..I mean it is gonna last forever right?

________________________________
Donald in MM 💘

Last chapter before the New Years. Happy early New Years guys! 😘😘😘😘 my resolution is to be successful and to not give up on things so quickly.

Aren't they cute?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Vote comment follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💘