Chapter 1: A visit

I woke up in a room that I did not recognize. I looked around the room. The walls were white, and there was nothing but a picture of a guitar hanging there. There was a nightstand beside the bed. The bed was completely white, and the desktop was the same color too. A phone was laying on the desktop. I immediately recognized the phone. It was mine. 

I stepped out of the bed, and picked up my phone. I opened up the door and went out of the room. I looked around. There was a few pictures hanging on the walls, plus there was stairs. I went down the stairs, and found my way to the kitchen. There was a person standing in the kitchen.

"Oh, you already woke up.", the person in the kitchen said.

"Where am I? And who are you?", I asked.

"You don't remember? We were hanging out yesterday, and you fell asleep while we were watching a movie. I didn't want to wake you up, so I just carried you to the guest bedroom.", the person replied.

"Wait...The only one I visited yesterday was Jacob....", I said.

"Exactly! I'm Jacob! You seriously forgot who I was?"

"Oh my, I'm so sorry!", I said as I went and hugged him.

"It's fine. I guess you're still tired. You should stay home today, I'll just tell our school that you're sick and can't come."

"Awh..Thanks...I'll get home then."

"What? No no, stay here! I'll make you some soup while you can go back to bed."

"Jacob, you're being too nice. I'll be fine. You should leave now, before you come late for school."

And just like that, I ended up in bed with a bowl of soup, while watching Netflix. Jacob gave me a goodbye kiss, and left shortly after. I've never felt like this before. He made me feel....special. Actually..I've felt this one time before. And that was with Alan....But he's hardly even alive, so why should I think about him? 

A few hours later, Jacob came home. He gave me a quick kiss and went to do his homework. After he was done with his, he came and gave me a book.

"Uh...Why are you giving me your homework?", I asked confused.

"I'm not giving you my homework...I'm giving you your homework", He answered.

"What do you mean by, "your homework"? I don't have homework.."

"Yes, you do. Just because you're sick doesn't mean that you can escape the homework! It's important, Eva!"

I looked at him with a frown. He had done everything for me, and now he wanted me to do homework?!

"B-but Jacob....Don't you want your girlfriend to stay healthy?"

"Babe, doing the homework doesn't make you sick."

"Idiot."

"Call me whatever you want to, but you still have to do your homework!"

"Ugh, Fine! But I'm only doing it if we can go out for ice cream later!"

"Sure, sweetie. Just do your homework, and you can do whatever you want to later."

He then left the room. Jacob had always been a responsible boyfriend. He was even like a mom sometimes. That really reminded me of Alan....How he had made me into a better person. How he did what was best for me.

I finished my homework 2 hours later. After the homework, I went out with Jacob to get ice cream. Jacob was the one who ordered and paid for the dessert.