Chapter 9

"Uh, it's getting kinda chilly. Kai, can you pass me my jacket?" Seliel asks, crossing her arms to get warm. Kai pulls the bag off his back, and unzips it. He rummages through the girls clothes; which, unfortunately, he had to carry. Hoodies, jeans, leggings, jumpers. Aha, jackets!

"It's the maroon, right?" The Girl nods, and seconds after gets her jacket thrown at her face. "Hey!" She grins. The fire ninja laughed, and placed the bag back on his back. She puts it on and zips it up, trying to get it to help. She shivers, and takes her hair tie out. "That should help. Thanks."

"How much longer, Zane?" Jay complains, limping. "I think I have a stitch." He added on, clutching his side. Nya chuckled, and walked over to the two robots, looking up at the map. "Yeah, where are we?" She asks. Pixal points to the point where the team is at, and traveled her fingertip to the red circle. "About 6 minutes left. We can take a quick break here, but I suspect that everyone would like to get to find Cole as quick as possible. I do, too." She earned a few hums and agreements came from the other 8. "Definitely." Seliel mumbled, looking down into the patches of green grass.

Finally, after 6 minutes; on the dot, they reached the building. Pixal presses her hand to the button, and security cameras sprung out at them. Calmly, the girl hands the card that Borg had given her. She Scans it at the top, having Zane pick her up. (AHHH 🥺💕)

"You are free to enter." The voice said. Automatic doors open smoothly, and one by one the ninja head into the place. It looked modern, considering it probably hasn't been clean since a few years back. Nya exhales shakily.

"Here's goes everything." She mumbled, stepping in last.

~~~

"Got any updates on the girl?" Nadakhan growled, teleporting up to the bridge of Misfortunes Keep. Clancee, who was most likely shocked, almost fell down. "U-Uh sorry captain! Y-You startled m-me!" He laughed, getting up.

Nadakhan rolled his eyes. "Like I said, any updates?" He said, eyebrows furrowing in frustration of the 'clumsieness' of Clancee. Why make him involved in the bridge? God knows.

The snake nodded, and pressed a button. Revealing a picture of the white building. "I-It seems that t-they are headed t-to where the r-realm crystal is." He explains. The djinn headed up to it, and smirked.

"Bring some of the crew, we're heading down there. I'll bring the sword."

~~~

"Is there a reason for you to be taking the realm crystal?" A voice said, for the 10th time. Morro groaned. "Yes for god sake! We need to use it go get our friend back!"

Zane sighs, and grabs the card his girlfriend was using. He stretches his arm out a little to e reach, and he scans it. All of the lasers and cells disappeared, and leaving a clear view of the crystal. Lloyd walks up to it, and tries to grab it.

"Not so fast." Nadakhan chuckles, teleporting in front of the diamond, causing Lloyd to fall back. Seliel picks him up and pulls him back. Everyone pulls out their weapons, and growls. "How about you just, oh I don't know, LEAVE?!" Kai yelled. "Just let Cole Go and we'll be on our way!"

The djinn seems to ignore the brunette, and teleports to the pink haired girl. "So..you're the other one that made a wish, huh?" He laughed. She gulps, and doesn't say anything.

"Don't you dare!" Nya screamed. He points the sword to the water ninja, and then to the phantom ninja. She shakes her head rapidly, and jumps back. However, it wasn't enough. The sword slides through her, and that similar green firefly faded into the green emerald of the sword.

"Ah, that's too bad, isn't it?" He smirks, and watches everyone faces change. "SELIEL!" They scream. The master of wind ran and jumped up, attempting to hit Nadakhan. Pixal and Skylor come up from behind, and the other four stay by the entrances and exits, blocking him from teleporting anywhere.

"AGH!" Skylor yells, falling back. "I wish you were not here right now!" She clasped a hand over her mouth as she realised what she blurted out.

Nya's eyes blurred with tears in the corner, and she only raised her sword higher. She can hear the djinns laugh, and then that sentence.

"Your wish, is yours to keep." He smirks, before grabbing the realm crystal and teleporting away..

..with Skylor.

"SKY!" Kai yells, quickly rushing outside. The others quickly followed, but they were too late. A finale scream was heard form the red-head, before being sucked into the sword. He runs up to where the djinn and his girlfriend has just been teleported, and knelt down. Jay and Zane rushed you to him and put a hand on his shoulder. Pixal lowered her head, and Morro does too.

The water ninja stood behind it all, and wiped her eyes. Lloyd stood next to her, and worried look on his face.

"This isn't going to happen to anyone else. Come with me, we'll have to stay here for the night."