I'm a writer , not a talker

Talking about life is one of the hardest things you could ever try to do . Life isn't a game because when you play a game there are always second chances but in real life there aren't , but there are lessons behind everything. Lessons that show you how to deal with problems, how to separate between the right and the wrong ,how to be happy ... We all prefer to live life in a good way instead of wasting it but happiness or sadness aren't a choice . Life is also full of details , important details , that we cannot give its worth and , ignoring it change your life's stream . But always remember that you should try to remember them, no matter how hard it is, and no matter it brings on you. Choosing wrong decisions is bad but it's good at the same time, since it makes you more careful when it comes to take other decisions and you'll not do the same mistakes, it also makes your life better in a way .
Now and here , I'll tell you about my life , about its details and about the decisions that i took and changed my life's stream.
My name is Sarah , Sarah Staling. I am a shy girl and kind of anti-social, but I honestly can live with it . I always loved staying away from people because it's better and safe . My sentimental life is limited on one boyfriend I had a year ago, whom I really loved but our relationship ended for a reason that hurts me a lot and destroyed me inside. Actually , his name is Matt . We stopped talking to each other after our break up. I became very affected because of it and it caused me so much pain and made me lose my self control. It made my heart cold , my emotions aren't available anymore, I became like a robot . I started thinking just about my future career decisions because sometimes you should sacrifice to make your life goes in a better way, and that's what i did.
I have a good family that I really do love , we live in Los Angeles in a medium house. My dad called Andrew and my mom Carla , I love them both even if they're over protective sometimes, so they don't allow me to drink or do any of teenage things like others but i know whatever they do or done, is for my weal . At the same time my life is kind of boring: no parties , not much friends , and studying all nights to save my future but I try to enjoy it from a time to another . My dad made a new Contracting Association with a new partner after his lost of his old job . And my mom is a writer, as long as she always loved writing from her Teenage, she inspires me a lot so i've bought a new diary . It is the one where I will record every event of my life, every single moment that matters that is the way she did too. I've already started to , it's good too write about your life and let the pen express it . Lastly I won't forget to talk about my little cute brother Harry . He's six years old and he doesn't look like me, except for our blue electric eyes , just like our mother's. My family and I are trying to live the best life and the happiest as much as we can because life is short and we should enjoy it with people who we love and make us happy . I am so proud for being a part of this cute family.
After camping , traveling, swimming... the summer has ended today and school starts tomorrow.
I guess the first page is very boring.