Escaping reality

After a while, I opened my eyes then realized i was outside. Apparently, while I was waiting for the bus to come i fell asleep on the bands. I looked at my watch , it was still 4:32 p.m . I felt better when I stayed away from everyone and I was sure, I didn't want to go back home or at least not yet, so I decided to find a place where I can stay a bit longer, but I didn't find any bus there. I walked in Marina Del Rey's streets , lost between those buildings , shiny and expensive cars , sexy girls, handsome boys ... I didn't know what to do or where to go . It was only one way to save myself , I turned my phone on to search in GPS. Suddenly I found dozens of missed calls from my parents and Josh . I kept ignoring them . I opened Maps so I was in Glencoe Ave . I remembered that Sam's parents had an apartment there but they had never used it, I decided to ask him for a favor . I called him.

-"Hey Sam!" I said .

-"Heyy what's up!?" at this point I was sure he didn't know that I'm not home yet.

-"Listen! I.. I want you to do me a favor, you know you owe me a lot??" I said with a laugher tone.

-"Sure, haha! you need some ride or something?" he replied.

-"No uhh! I actually wanted to ask you if I can stay at your place tonight ?"

-"new! Yeah of course! You are welcome, my parents will be pretty happy for you to be their guest, you know like the old days.." he sounded kind of excited.

-"No! You misunderstood. I was actually talking about the apartment at "Glencoe Ave". You know, just never mind..." I felt disappointed . I said goodbye and hang up the phone. It didn't even last 3 minutes until he sent me a message saying:

-"Mission accomplished, got the keys."

OH DEAR ! i love you Sam. Overwhelmed by happiness, I told him to catch me up at "Fatburger" in 15. He informed me that he'll be there in 10 minutes . I waited for him. After about 12mins he arrived and gave me the keys. I asked him to keep this a secret, under the pretext that I needed to be isolated so i could clear my mind and some talk along the same lines. He replied with acceptance and made me promise him that if something went wrong I should tell him. I know I can trust Sam.
He handed me the keys anyways, so I went to the apartment. In my way, i looked for a grocery store nearby . I bought some snacks, and headed straight to the flat, opened the door and started checking it, it was small but warm. I immediately felt comfy. I took a quick look at the bedrooms, the first one was the smallest and yet it fits everything you'll need, a cozy bed that takes most of the place, I could see Josh.. I mean Sam laying on it reading a book. It must be his room, the walls were black and white with the wardrobe included, the second one smelled like fresh vanilla, the bed was quite larger I could say it's sam's mom taste it feels so much like her, I decided to stay the night there I layed on the bed, got comfy and changed my clothes into something I found at the closet and started watching a movie.
After a while I got thirsty so I went down the kitchen and grabbed the Sprite I bought earlier. I opened it, once the bottle touched my lips i felt a hard headache, I felt dizzy I tried to hold on something to keep my balance but my hands wouldn't work it was just like i lost control of them .
The last thing i remember is falling on the ground with the sound of the water leaking and dropping in the sink.