How would they react if the other rejected their love?

Todomomo

Momo:
she'd probably get mopey and hide it from friends and family. She'd end up with Bakugo or Awase if Shoto did reject her.

Shoto:
He'd probably get over it really quickly. He wants to work on being a hero, but Momo rejecting him hurt a lot.

Kirimina

Kiri would stop dying his hair and trying to look more manly and probably stop hanging around Mina. It was just disturbing for him.

She'd totally still be best bros with Kiri. Bros before hoes.

Miruhawks

He'd probably get really depressed from everything that had been happened from the recent chapters and her rejection. Reject meetings she was at, wouldn't go to places she was at, made Rumi feel like absolute garbage for a long time.

Rumi probably got over it really quickly. She moped for like, a week, got over him, she probably wouldn't go to bars with him like she used to.

Iidamei

Idk. I can only see them together.

Kamijirou

Kyouka becomes Jessie Prescott and sings about her broken heart.

Kaminari burns everything in his dorm that reminds him of her. His guitar, his pictures, anything. Even a pencil she gave him. It all had to go up in flames and Todoroki assisted.

Dabi x Toga

BACK TO BUSINESS.

Nejitama

He wanted to shrink away from the world and hold her but she wasn't into him like she was. Mirio just told her to give him time and she did everything to get their relationship back to normal.

For her, she cut her hair. Cut it to her shoulders. Her crush was like a weight and when he rejected her, it was just blown off when she cut her hair.

And it was hard to relax with all that hair and not get itchy.

Mt.Kamui

Idk

Ryushot

I only see Edgie rejecting her so this is just Ryuko's reaction.

He thought it was weird that she liked him. She was mature, yes, but she was still young and should be with someone her own age that would be there to be with her. SHE DESERVES EVERYTHING GOOD.

She'd probably cry a bunch. Miruko hates him now- Ryuko cried for like a month in her bathtub. When she did have hero work, she'd look a mess, probably wouldn't even wear her claw eye thing. Just the dress, boots, and arm thingies.

Reiko x Shinsou

They told each other they'd wait until third year to get together. Made her happy.

With the chance she rejected him, he would probably cry with his cats and Aizawa