How do they celebrate Father's Day?

Todomomo

All five kids (chub chub Eve too) went into his room and gave him their gifts. The twins gave them cards they made in school, August cooked breakfast with Eve (he made her cookies too.), and Rei just stood their with a shirt her mom made her hold.

Kirimina

They gave him a coupon to a bar and he and Mina went out to drink that night. He wouldn't stop showing people his amazing kids-

Miruhawks

Dove colors him a picture and gives it to him. Then they say a bunch of nice things in English and Dove says "Mama said she loves you and can't imagine life without you. Go ahead, tell your friends. No one will believe you."

Iidamei

Iida sobs because Tameiko built him a tiny robot that doesn't explode and now the house is flooding, help-

Kamijirou

Breakfast in bed.

Dabi x Toga

Roman and his fake mom and play sister (does everyone know what that is? I have at least thirty play relatives omg.) give Dabi a scarf. They made the scarf themselves and he doesn't know how to tell them he doesn't really need a scarf so he keeps it.

Nejitama

"We love you daddy!"

They get him a coat and a gift card to his favorite restaurant so he and Nejire can go out to eat.

Mt.Kamui

They don't do much tbh. Breakfast in bed and then whatever he wants.

Ryushot

Ryuko tried to cook but can't so they go out for breakfast and everyone teases mommy because mommy burnt the kitchen.

HitoRei

Rosalind hosts a tea party with the cat and chinchilla but she was even more serious about it and forced Shinsou to dress up and have a fashion show so he felt pretty on his special day.

Shinsou just wanted food and a few hugs and kisses 👁👄👁