What do they do when their kid brings home art?

My teacher's daughter colored this for me and I thought this was a cute topic. AND WHY IS THIS TWO YEAR OLD BETTER AT ART THAN ME.

Todomomo

Momo critiques it.

Todoroki acts like its amazing even though it sucks as much as my art.

Kirimina

They both treat it like it's a museum's art.

"AKANE WE NEED TO SHOW EVERYONE"

"Yes!"

"CMON LETS SHOW UNCLE BAKUGO"

"YESSS!"

Miruhawks

The kid colored a picture of Miruko in a coloring book and it actually looked amazing so Rumi took a pic of it and posted it online and now five year old Dove is the center of attention and she's crying now.

Iidamei

Mei burns it if it's garbage.

Iida tried to hide his distaste for it but fails.

Now the kid is crying.

Kamijirou

The kid doesn't draw but she does make little songs on her play guitars or sm and they love them and jam out with her.

Dabi x Toga

Dabi keeps the picture in his pocket even when the kid grows up and becomes a hero. He looks at it and realizes he raised his kid right. At least he didn't wanna be like him, and actually did something with his life and became a hero.

Nejitama

They don't say anything and put it in the box of art. He draws so much that they just have a box for it.

Mt.Kamui

They honestly throw them away. The kid doesn't notice they're gone.

Ryushot

They hang it on the fridge and encourage them to keep drawing. One of their kids, Daenerys, is an artist because of that.

Reiko x Shinsou

They see what it is and if it's utter garbage like my art, they tell the kid to do better. Can't get better if you don't know what you're doing wrong.